Secure any interior or exterior door using the Keyed Push-Button Deadbolt Entry Lock with Z-Wave Technology from Yale. A built-in illuminated push-button keypad allows you to easily lock and unlock your door with an access code, even at night or in dark rooms. This motorized deadbolt lock features a tapered bolt, accommodating misaligned doors and making it compatible with a wide-range of doorways. The simple design of the interior of the lock allows for easy installation, and the compact design of the exterior provides curb appeal. Universal lock and program symbols are used so that setup and access commands can be easily understood. The mechanics of the lock are Grade 2 certified for peace of mind.
No need to give keys out to frequent visitors, such as a housekeeper or your nanny.
Each family member can have their own 4 to 8 digit easy to remember code.
Have a new visitor coming to your house when you are not home? Unlock the door remotely to give them access.
Receive alerts when users come and go.
The lock functions on four included AA batteries, which last for about a year with normal use. A low-battery warning gives you enough time to replace the batteries before they die. However, if the batteries die before they can be replaced, the attached keyhole provides a second entry option and can be used as a backup until the batteries are replaced.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Installs on standard doors in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Works with over 50 home automation and alarm systems including Smart Things
- Create up to 250 unique pin codes to share with family and friends (25 with no controller)
- Monitor, lock and unlock from anywhere (*Varies depending on controller)
- Receive low battery and interference alarms for tamper and wrong code attempts
- Exterior Dimensions
- 5 13/64″ (H) x 2 49/64″ (W) x 1 3/16″ (D)
- Inside Dimensions
- 6 57/64″ (H) x 2 61/64″ (W) x 2 1/8″ (D)
- Battery Type
- Battery Life
- 1 Year
- Code Length
- 4 to 8 Digits
- Code Capacity
- 25 (Up to 250 when connected to Z-Wave network)
- Door Thickness Minimum
- 1 3/4″ (1 3/8″ requires special thin door gasket)
- Door Thickness Maximum
- 2 1/4""
- Door Handing
- Door Prep
- Standard 2-1/8"" Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1""
- Door Stile Width
- Minimum 3 1/2""
- Yale Real Living
- Lock Features
- Remote Control
- Locking Device
- Door Opening
- Access Type
- Keypad – Digits
- Kwikset KW1
- ANSI Rating
- Grade 2 (Better), A156.36
- BHMA Rating
- Grade 2 (Better)
- Battery Temperature Range
- 14°F to 131°F
- Outside Operating Temperature Range
- -22°F to 140°F
- Inside Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 158°F
- Storage Temperature Range
- -40°F to -185°F
- Compact design for residential use
- Illuminated for night time access
- Universal lock and program symbols
- Compatible with all standard exterior and interior doors
- Simple interior design reduces installation time
- Tapered bolt accommodates misaligned doors
- Fast Z-Wave enrollment with the push of a button
- Keyhole can be used as a backup if the batteries die
- Easily set a new access code when necessary
- Low battery warning
- Fully gasketed installation