Upgrade Your Lock
Replace your existing deadbolt in a matter of minutes with just a screwdriver. The locks fit standard doors and don't require any new screw holes or hard-wiring.
Create up to 25 unique PIN codes to share with family and friends, or permanently delete PIN codes if you need to. 100 PIN codes with Z-Wave versions.
Secure Your Entire Home
Ideal for securing your entire home. Use it on your front entryway door, back and side doors, garage entry doors and more. Create unique PIN codes for each lock or one master code.
Rubber gasket increases protection against outdoor environments.
Keypads wake with a touch and have numbers that won't wear off.
Fully motorized, tapered deadbolt accommodates for misaligned doors.
No cylinder means no lost keys and no pick and bump break-ins.
Never lose power, the lock can be energized with a 9V battery.
Works With Your Smart Home
- Seamlessly integrates into most Z-Wave alarm and home automation systems.
- Enrolls with the push of a button
- Monitor, lock and unlock from anywhere
- Create up to 100 PIN codes to share
- View access history of who has entered your home
- Receive notifications
Warranty:1 Year Warranty
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the push-button keypad. Create unique pin codes to share with family and friends
- Works with Z-Wave systems including SmartThings, Wink, Alarm.com and Amazon Alexa (via SmartThings or Wink)
- Requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". Fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4"
- Never Get Locked Out: Lock features a 9V battery terminal for emergency charging
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CE Professionals
What you get:One  Yale Locks Touchscreen Deadbolt T1L with Z-Wave