The CB35-A3120 13.3" Chromebook Computer from Toshiba is designed for a web-optimized experience. With a minimalist sunray silver finish and a more user-friendly interface than traditional notebook computers, the Toshiba Chromebook features a unique computing experience enhanced by the Internet.
The Toshiba Chromebook has a 13.3" TruBrite LED-backlit display. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which is powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics. Its resolution can support native 720p HD video playback without upscaling. The display also has a glossy finish for vibrant color. There's also an HDMI port so you'll be able to output video to a larger external display, such as an HDTV.
The system is powered by a dual-core 1.4 GHz Intel Celeron 2955U processor. It also has 2GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, a 16GB solid-state drive, two free years of 100GB storage space on Google Drive, a multi-format Secure Digital media card reader (an adapter may be required for some card formats), 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers.
Google Chrome OS is a Linux-based operating system designed by Google to work exclusively with web applications. The Toshiba Chromebook combines the aspects of a pure cloud client with the hardware of a traditional portable computer, which puts it in its very own class of netbook and notebook computers.
Condition:A Grade Refurbished
Warranty:90 Day Warranty
- Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4 GHz Processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Can open/edit MS Office files using free embedded QuickOffice editor or Google Docs, and can download Microsoft Office Online (an online version of Microsoft Office) for free. Cannot install standard MS Office software.
- 16 GB Solid-State Drive (SSD); No CD or DVD drive
- 13.3-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics
- Chrome, Epic 9.0-hour battery life