PLEASE NOTE: This Sony Xperia X F5121 Includes a 1-year Sony Manufacturer Warranty.
Stay connected on the go with the unlocked Sony Xperia X F5121 32GB Smartphone in white. This smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 650 hexa-core chipset, which incorporates both a dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex A72 and quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex A53 processor. Additionally; this smartphone has 3GB of RAM for efficient multi-tasking and 32GB of storage capacity. A microSD card slot is also onboard, which allows you to expand the phone's storage capacity by up to 200GB.
The Xperia X is endowed with a 5" IPS LCD display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution that allows you to view vivid 1080p content without pixel loss. On the rear of the phone is a 23MP camera with a 1/2.3" Exmor RS sensor for capturing bright and detailed images. For high-resolution selfies and 1080p video-chatting, the X is also equipped with a 13MP front camera.
Bluetooth 4.2 is built into this device for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. With dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, you can enjoy high-speed wireless Internet connectivity. Integrated Miracast and NFC give you the ability to connect-to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. GPS with GLONASS is also onboard for using Google Location and Maps services. The Xperia X houses an integrated 2620mAh battery that can deliver up to two days of power.
- 23-Megapixel Camera with Exmor RS for Mobile Image Sensor
- The Xperia X offers a rear camera with a large 1/2.3" 23-megapixel Exmor RS Sensor for high definition image capturing. Its Predictive Hybrid Autofocus technology tracks selected focus objects in motion and goes from standby to capture in less than 0.6 seconds. The Sony Exmor RS for Mobile image sensors feature a unique stacked structure that allows for even more light gathering ability than back-side illuminated image sensors, leading to less noise and better low light ability in a more compact size. In front of the sensor is a bright f/2.0 24mm-equivalent Sony G Lens that also helps produce sharp pictures, even in low light, with ISO up to 12800.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the specifications.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The F5121 is a US variant of the Xperia X. The F5121's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 6.0 Marshmallow overhauls permissions, allowing you to have finer control over what your applications have access to. It also marks the debut of Now on Tap, a context-sensitive update to Google Now that checks your current screen for keywords and then searches for them automatically. Other performance and security enhancements are included as well.
- Battery Quick Charger
- When connected to the included Quick Charger, your Xperia X can gain up to 5.5 hours of battery life with a 10-minute charge.
Model: F5121/ F5122/ F5123/ F5124/
What you get:
One  Sony Xperia X F5121 32GB Smartphone Unlocked
- GSM / 4G LTE Capable
- North American Variant
- Rear 23MP Camera + 13MP Front Camera
- f/2.0 Aperture and 24mm-Equivalent Lens
- 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 650 Hexa-Core CPU
- 32GB Storage Capacity + 3GB of RAM
- 5.0" IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- Includes Quick Charger
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow