We’ve all heard the rumors about Apple removing the headphone jack from the new iPhone 7. Now that we’ve seen that come true we’re all asking, “what now?”. Bluetooth is not your only option. With this Lightning to 3.5mm adapter you can still connect any of your favorite aux in devices, like headphones or your car stereo, to your new iPhone.
A direct connection from Lightning to AUX will deliver outstanding sound quality. This cable minimizes any manipulation of the audio signal. Although Bluetooth is not far behind in quality, it does still sacrifice some of that quality as it is manipulating the signal while it wirelessly transfers your music.
Male Lightning to male 3.5mm allows you to plug your iPhone into any device that allows Aux-In. Devices such as speakers, headphones, home stereo systems, car radios and much more! Be in full control of your device with the built in remote and mic. Whether it's taking a phone call or controlling your music, the integrated remote and mic offer seamless user experience.
Download the Free Scosche Player and Firmware Update App to ensure ongoing IOS compatibility. Note that this app is NOT required to use this cable.
Warranty:90 Day Scosche Warranty
- 3.5mm to lightning port cable
- On-board volume & play/pause controls
- Controls at your fingertips - Be in full control of your device with the built in remote and mic
- On-board microphone
- Able to control your device from 3 feet away
- For any device with 3.5mm female jack. Connect your iPhone to any AUX-in device - Male Lightning to male 3.5mm allows you to plug your iPhone into any device that allows Aux-In. Devices such as speakers, headphones, home stereo systems, car radios and much more!
- Included free music player app
What you get:One  Scosche StrikeLine Lightning to 3.5mm Stereo Cable with Controls