The Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900A 16GB AT&T Branded Smartphone combines power and convenience in a durable design. This smartphone incorporates 2GB of RAM, and is powered by the 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 chipset, which consists of a quad-core Krait 400 CPU. This device has 16GB of storage and features a microSDXC slot, which supports cards up to 128GB for expanded storage capacity. The integrated micro-USB 3.0 interface allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes, and also serves as a charging port. Additionally, you can use the micro-USB port to connect an optional MHL adapter for outputting video to an external display.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is endowed with an expansive 5.1" Super AMOLED screen, which is designed to produce bright images with robust color reproduction. The screen's 1920 x 1080 resolution enables you to view full HD content without pixel loss. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features a 2-megapixel front camera and a 16-megapixel rear camera. The rear camera's 1/2.6" sensor rivals point-and-shoot cameras and allows you to capture quality imagery. Autofocus is also built-in and there's even an LED flash for taking pictures in low-light situations. On the video side, the rear camera allows you to capture detailed video at vivid UHD 4K resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 has Bluetooth 4.0 built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and 802.11ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect-to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. GPS with GLONASS is also on-board for using Google Location and Maps services. The Samsung Galaxy S5 has a removable 2800mAh battery that can deliver up to 29 hours of talk time, and up to 14 hours of video playback.
- Front Camera: 2.0MP (1920 x 1080, wide-angle lens)
- Rear Camera: 16MP (1/2.6" sensor, 1.12 µm pixel size, phase detection autofocus)
- Fast Auto Focus: The fast Auto Focus helps you capture images quickly and in focus.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): For both photos and videos, turn on the HDR when there is a strong counter-light or when the subject is shaded. Preview in real time natural light and color being reproduced vividly and clearly while you take your shot.
- Selective Focus: Selective Focus allows you to focus on what's important by blurring the background and accentuating the main subject in defined detail.
- Additional Features: Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, video stabilization, dual-video recording and virtual tour shot.
GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
This phone is AT&T branded and pre-loaded with AT&T firmware and applications. The phone was originally manufactured and locked for AT&T, but AT&T has since unlocked it for resale. The phone may be used on any compatible carrier; however, certain features like Wi-Fi tethering may not work on other carriers. The phone is also dependent on AT&T for software updates.
Android Lollipop 5.0
The Android operating system features a user-friendly interface, and is designed for intuitive multi-touch navigation. You can customize your home screen with frequently used apps and widgets, as well as create folders and shortcuts to things like system settings and bookmarked webpages. With the Android operating system you will also have access to the Google Play Store, which offers a vast library of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. With native mass storage support, you can interface your Android device to a computer for file management and content sharing.
- S Health: Set fitness goals and achieve them with the help of the Galaxy S5's pedometer and S Health's constant tracking of your condition, walking distance, calories, speed, duration and more.
- Heart Rate Sensor: The Galaxy S5 has a built-in Heart Rate Sensor which enables you to measure your heart rate directly on your phone. Place your finger on the back of the Galaxy S5 and measure your heart rate.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 is compatible with the optional Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
Dust & Water Resistant
With an IP67 certification, The Galaxy S5 is resistant to sweat, rain, liquids, sand and dust. The Galaxy S5 is water resistant up to 1m and 30-minutes.
You can unlock the Galaxy S5 and make fast and secure payments via PayPal with the swipe of your finger. When purchasing content with Samsung services, you can use your fingerprint instead of entering your Samsung account password.
Ultra Power Saving Mode
Use the Ultra Power Saving Mode to save and extend your battery life. This feature changes your screen to black and white and shuts down all unnecessary features to minimize battery consumption.
5.1" Full HD Super AMOLED Display
The Galaxy S5's advanced Local Contrast Enhancement enables it to adapt and change according to the variation in light conditions. Under the sun or too much light, the Galaxy S5 gives you an optimized display for you to see clearly and easily. On the other hand, when there is a lack of light, the Galaxy S5 allows you to dim your display light so that your eyes feel more comfortable in the dark.
The Adapt Display analyzes incoming light and the content you're viewing and automatically optimizes the color range, saturation, and sharpness of your display.
Download Booster technology lets you use LTE and Wi-Fi simultaneously for enhanced high-speed downloads.
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Direct
- MHL 2
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- Samsung KIES Compatible
- Audio Playing Formats: 3GA, AWB, FLAC, MID, MXMF, OGA, OTA, RTX, RTTTL, XMF, AAC, AMR, IMY, M4A, MIDI, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
- Video Playing Formats: FLV, M4V, MKV, MP4, WEBM, WMV, 3G2, 3GP, ASF, AVI
- Video Resolution: Up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30 fps
- Sensors: Gesture, Fingerprint, Heart Rate, Hall, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Gyro, Light, Barometer, Proximity
- TouchWiz User Interface
- Infrared Port
- Adreno 330 GPU
- Samsung S-Voice Technology
- Samsung Gear Manager Compatible
Model: Galaxy S5 G900A 16GB AT&T
What you get:
Phone, Battery, Wall Charger, Quick Start Guide
- 4-inch TFT Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 5 Megapixel Camera (2592 x 1944 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash, Face/Smile Detection, Panorama + Front-Facing VGA Camera
- Dual-Core 1.0 GHz Processor
- Internal Memory: 4GB, 512 MB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 64GB
- Internal Memory: 16GB storage, 2GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP, USB: microUSB v3.0, GPS: with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Browser: HTML5, Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
- Li-Ion 2800 mAh Battery, Talktime: Up to 21 Hours, Standby: Up to 390 Hours
- Dimensions: 5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 (inches), Weight: 5.11 oz