Panasonic Inverter Technology
Panasonic Inverter Technology generates a steady stream of power at all temperature settings. The result? Consistent, evenly prepared food — edges to center — across a wide range of cooking techniques.
Poach, Braise and Steam to Perfection
Inverter Technology delivers microwave energy in a way that allows delicate foods to simmer without overcooking. In addition, foods retain more color, texture, and nutrients for fast, easy and delicious results.
Maximum Interior, Minimum Footprint
The smart, compact design of the Inverter power unit devotes less space to electronics and provides far more interior capacity. These smaller, more efficient energy and control units are also up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave components. All of which adds up to more interior space, while taking up less space on a counter.
A sleek dial, pre-programmed quick buttons, and four-digit display provide a high-end look, with one-touch sensor cook and reheat.
Utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on Inverter's continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly.
Keep Warm Feature
Keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces, and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve.
More advantages include a quick-minute timer that lets you set cooking and reheating times in single-minute intervals, delay start feature and child safety lock.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- POWER + INNOVATION - 1250 Watts of High Power with Panasonic Inverter Technology for fast, even cooking and delicious results
- MICROWAVE CONTROLS - 19 Preset Auto Cook Menu Items, 15" turntable; Delay Start and Timer; More/Less Control; Child Safety Lock; Quick 30sec and Popcorn Button with 3 cooking levels
- MINIMUM COUNTERTOP FOOTPRINT - Smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity. Up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave ovens
- SENSOR INVERTER TURBO DEFROST - Utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on Inverter's continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly. Cavity
- Dimensions (H x W x D)- 9 x 16 7/16 x 18 1/2 Inches. Unit Dimensions (H x W x D)- 11 15/16 x 21 7/8 x 19 15/16 Inches
- KEEP WARM FEATURE - Microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve
Packaging:Non-Retail (Bulk Packaging)
What you get:One  PANASONIC Compact Microwave Oven Built-In / Countertop with Inverter Technology and 1250W of Cooking Power - 1.6 cu. Ft