The Nuvita Cooking Themormeter has an instant read thermometer with a 4-7 second digital readout. With an easy to read electronic LCD display, the Nuvita Cooking Thermometer gives you accurate temperature results in seconds!
The wide temperature range of -50℃ to 300℃ (-58℉ to 572℉) makes this thermometer the best for use when grilling on your gas grill or turkey fryer, making candy, using hot oil to deep fry, brewing beer and wine, and even making cheese and bread.
Don't ruin an elegant meal or backyard barbecue by serving dry, tough, overcooked meat. If you only use cooking time to determine doneness, you could end up with some pieces being cooked perfectly and others over or underdone - not to mention burnt! You can easily avoid this by using the Nuvita Cooking Thermometer. When cooked to the proper temperature, meat will stay juicy and tender!
The Nuvita Cooking Thermometer includes an internal collapsible folding tapered probe with auto on and off, which is perfect for meat, liquid, food, candy tempering in kitchen and outdoor cooking.
Warranty:90 Day Warranty
- Auto shut off after 10 minutes saves battery life
- Easy to use large LCD display for easy to read numbers -- no more squinting!
- Function buttons include on/off, hold and °C/°F conversion
- Internal collapsible folding tapered probe with auto on and off
- Instant read within 4-7 seconds
- Helps prevent overcooking
What you get:One  Nuvita Digital Cooking Thermometer, Instant Read with Folding Probe