CLASSIC TIMELESS DESIGN: The Movado Museum Classic conceived by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947. Defined by a single dot at 12 o’clock, symbolizing the sun at high noon and acclaimed for purity of design unrivaled in time-keeping history.
QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 40 mm stainless steel and yellow PVD case and link bracelet and a black Museum dial with a concave dot. It is water-resistant up to 30 meters.
SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest element on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire crystal the most durable watch glass and least prone to shatter or scratch.
2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Warranty:2 Year Limited Warranty
- Clasp Type: Deployant-clasp
- Water resistance: Water Resistance: 30 meters
- Movement: Swiss quartz movement
- Crown: Push/Pull
- Case dimensions: 40 millimeters diameter x 8 mm thick
- Band dimensions: Length: Men's Standard, 20 millimeters width
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Bezel: Gold-tone