Want to taste the authentic flavor of the famous Vodka drink the Moscow Mule? The main reason the drink gets its kick is due to the pure copper mugs used for this beverage. With solid copper mugs, you get the real taste of this Moscow Mule.
Here is what you need to make a Moscow Mule Mug:
Ice, ginger beer, Vodka, and Lime (both for garnish as well as juice)
Mixing the Mule Drink:
- First of all squeeze the juice from a lime then shakes the vodka mix and lime juice in a shaker.
- Fill ¼ of the mule mugs (copper mugs) with ice and pour the mixture over the top.
- Add the ginger beer in last to add the froth and fizz to the drink.
- Garnish using lime slices.
The key to getting your Moscow Mule to drink just right is choosing the right ingredients.
Lime: There are two basic types, Key Lime and Persian Lime. For a kick in your mule, use key lime as it is tangier. If you do not like the bitter taste, Persian Lime would suit your taste as it is larger and juicier.
Ginger Beer: Some ginger beers are sweet some are spicy. Experiment until you get the perfect one.
14-16 oz is the perfect size for a cocktail. This is great for Moscow mule or any other drink.
Copper is a thermal conductor and matches the drink held within its mug. This allows the drink to remain chilled for longer as the ice cubes do not melt. You will feel a rush of chillness the moment you start drinking.
The best part of the Moscow Mule is its kick and the copper brings more zest to lime and kicks to ginger beer. Copper multiplies the bubbles in your Moscow Mule and oxidation of copper when it comes in contact with copper manifests a unique flavor and aroma.
Copper mug delights both your taste buds and your eyes. They look quite appealing to the eye. The original copper mugs that were used for serving Moscow Mule in the 1940s to the patrons were engraved with two mules kicking up their heels.
Authentic Moscow Mule Experience Enjoy the original Moscow Mule in these Copper mugs.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- These Moscow Mule mugs are made using pure solid copper and there is no tin, steel, or nickel used in making these. These Mugs have no metal or lacquer lining. These pure copper mugs are the real deal.
- Copper mugs have been used as drinking mugs since ancient times. Water was stored in water containers to ingest copper and maintain good health. Copper does not pose any risk to health as it is a naturally existing element in the body and a necessary ingredient of some of the enzymes processed in human bodies. The copper mug actually does a number of things for the drink.
- A Moscow Mule Mug is not merely a cocktail but rather a story and lifestyle. Moscow mule is a cocktail accentuating both sweet and spicy flavor, made of ginger beer, vodka, and lime and served in a copper mug. Due to this copper mug, this vodka drink gets a kick, hence the name Mule. Vodka being associated with Russia, the Moscow part of this drink’s name is rather self-explanatory. Vodka or gin sans the sharp taste, tinge, or scent perfectly complements the strong flavors in Moscow Mule.
What you get:Two  Pack of Moscow Mule Copper Mugs - Hammered Finish (16 Oz each)
One  Shot Glass