Get Kids Excited About Learning!
Build beyond the learning basics by tapping the stylus to charts, words and pictures on LeapStart books and LeapStart Go deluxe activity sets for interactive learning.
Trigger audio responses, animations, and real videos on the adjustable LCD screen to deepen understanding of more advanced concepts in subjects like math, science and more.
- Critical Thinking
- Social Skills
Learn in New Ways
Tap the stylus to the page to play activities, answer questions and learn about the solar system, human body, vocabulary words and more.
Watch real videos zoom in and focus on body parts, planets and more when touching the stylus to book pages.
Replayable activities allow kids to play and learn at the right level, progressing to the next one when ready.
Unfold book pages to fit the play space or pack it up easily for car rides or another compact, on-the-go play.
Learn in an exciting new way with the innovative LeapStart Go interactive learning system. This sleek, easy-to-hold stylus triggers videos and audio responses using the adjustable 1.44” LCD screen and built-in speaker. LeapStart Go makes it easier for preschool through first-grade kids to understand more advanced information with activity sets like The Human Body and School Success (sold separately). Cool interactive video effects let kids zoom in, explore and interact with a variety of learning concepts by touching the stylus on interactive charts, book pages and more. Holds up to 13 LeapStart animated books. A computer with an Internet connection is required to download books and activity sets onto the LeapStart system. Not compatible with LeapReader books. Intended for ages 4-8 years. Rechargeable lithium battery included.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Engages kids through books, video, and audio for an experience that reinforces learning and helps kids better understand concepts
- Trigger videos on the 1.44” LCD screen by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words to explore reading, math, problem-solving and more
- Video effects let kids zoom in, explore and interact with learning concepts and most activities have two levels so kids can advance when they're ready
- Grow-with-me library includes 400+ activities across three levels covering preschool through the first-grade curriculum with 50+ skills at each level
- Computers with the internet required. LeapReader books not compatible. Intended for ages 4-8 years. Rechargeable lithium battery included
What you get:One  LeapFrog LeapStart Go System - Charcoal and Green