The Jabra UC Voice 750 Light is a corded headset designed specifically for Unified Communications deployments. The UC Voice 750 Light is ideal for the office professional who often uses UC voice applications. It features a lightweight design for maximum comfort all day long.
The UC Voice 750 Light features superior sound clarity for softphone calls, conference calls, live presentations, and other multimedia applications. The microphone includes a noise reduction feature, ensuring that the recipient cannot hear background noise from the speaker’s surroundings. This makes the headset suitable for use in louder office environments.
The Jabra UC Voice 750 Light has a flexible boom tip arm to ensure the ideal microphone placement.
The lightweight design makes the headset portable for professionals working from different locations and like all Jabra UC Voice 750 headsets, the UC Voice 750 Light comes with its own travel pouch and is easy to carry.
The Jabra UC Voice 750 Light is certified and optimized with all leading Unified Communications platforms. Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready to use.1 The intuitive call-control unit attached to the cord allows for fast user adoption.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Monaural or binaural design
- Crystal clear wideband sound
- Padding on the headband for optimal comfort
- Adjustable speaker chambers for optimal coupling to the ear
- Ultra-soft and comfortable leatherette ear cushions
- Flexible boom arm tip for easy microphone adjustment
- Microphone with a superior noise-reduction feature
- Intuitive call-control unit for fast user adoption
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity