Eight-hour cream was created more than seventy years ago, in 1930, by miss Arden herself and was the first-ever cosmetic product to bear the Elizabeth Arden name. Since its debut, eight hours have escalated to near cult status.
This all-weather treatment stick helps moisturize, soften and smooth your lips. Smooth stick over lips whenever needed. Wear alone or under lipstick.
Ingredients: Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): Acts As An Antioxidant To Help Protect The Skin From Free-Radical Damage. It Is Easily Absorbed By The Skin And Has Soothing Properties. Active Ingredients: Petrolatum, 30.2%W/W, Padimate O, 8.0% W/W, Oxybenzone, 3.0% W/W Other Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cetyl Lactate, Lanolin, Myristyl Lactate, Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax, Tocopherol, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylstyrene/Vinyltoluene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Bht, Vegetable Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Fragrance, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylparaben, Propylparaben.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Treat Your Lips to Eight Hour Care
- Moisturize, Soften and Smooth Lips
- Everything you love about Eight Hour Cream in a convenient lip protectant. This all-weather treatment stick keeps lips hydrated for hours. Great for wearing alone or under your favorite Eight Hour lipstick.
- Relieves chapping and cracking
- Contains vitamin E and petrolatum
- SPF 15 helps guard against damaging effects of UV rays
What you get:Three Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream For Lips