The Women’s Converse All Star Hi is a sneaker that needs no introduction. One of the first mass-produced models of athletic footwear, the All-Star first released in 1917 as a performance basketball shoe and has gone on to become the most worn and recognized sneaker of all time. This shoe features a high-top design and the classic vulcanized rubber outsole with its signature toe cap. The iconic circular star logo patch is found on each medial ankle, while metal lace eyelets add durability.
The All-Star Hi has proven throughout its long and illustrious life that it can be worn with just about anything. Pair them with a sporty outfit, a dress, or your business casual wardrobe. The unisex timeless design is right at home with any outfit you can throw at it. The possibilities are limitless when it comes to this classic silhouette. If there’s one sneaker that no one should be without, it’s the All-Star Hi.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Canvas upper
- Iconic high-top silhouette
- Metal lace eyelets for durability.
- Classic star logo patch on each ankle on the medial side.
- Signature rubber toe cap for durability and style.
- Vulcanized rubber sole.
- Reinforced toe bumper and heel license plate logo on the midsole.
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability.