C4® Ripped Sport combines the powerful energy of C4® Sport with a revolutionary fat-loss formula, resulting in a best-in-class pre-workout that can help give you what you need to perform your best—whether it’s on the field, on the track, or in the gym. C4® Ripped Sport can be your teammate on the way to shredding up your physique and your fitness goals. We've been pioneering, building, and perfecting pre-workouts longer than most brands have been in sports nutrition. We're obsessed with research, improvement, and results. We're innovators and leaders, and we're not new to our work. We have a legacy of building the best, most effective pre-workouts available. No matter how big the scoop size or how revolutionary it claims to be, a great pre-workout starts with best-in-class ingredients used in effective doses. C4 Ripped Sport has been engineered to combine the advanced energy of C4 with ingredients best used in combination with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise program.
Ingredients: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Polydextrose, Titanium Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Fd&C Blue #1.
Allergens & Warnings: CONTAINS: MILK
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Concentrated Pre Workout Energy & Fat Loss Powder
- 135mg Caffeine per serving
- Zero sugar per serving
- Expiration Date: 2021
- Perfect teammate for shredding your physique and your fitness goals
- NSF Certified for Sport to guarantee safety for pro athletes and everyday athletes
- Take each serving (1 level scoop) of C4® Ripped Sport, with 8 fl. oz. of water, and consume
- 20 - 30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed, take one additional serving (1 level scoop) with the serving taken before training for added energy and weight loss support. During your workout, it is recommended that you drink plenty of water. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to beta-alanine.
What you get:Two  Cellucor C4 Ripped Pre-Workout Powder 8.7Oz, Arctic Snow Cone