Finally, a USB mic that's not only easy to use but sounds as good on your desktop as it does in a professional recording studio. Meet the Snowball, the world's first professional USB mic.
Whether you're recording a guitar at your kitchen table or a complete band in the studio, the Snowball can capture it with detail unheard of before in a USB mic.
The Snowball is a direct plug n' play mic that connects to either a Mac or PC - no additional software is needed. With its dual capsule design and unique three-pattern switch (cardioid, cardioid with -10dB pad and Omni), the Snowball can handle everything from soft vocals to the loudest garage band - and it's ideal for podcasting. Check it out and you'll see why it's the coolest mic in town.
- Macintosh: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Windows: XP Home Edition, XP Professional or Vista; USB 1.0 or 2.0;
- 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Condenser, Pressure Gradient w/USB Digital Output
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional or Cardioid
- Frequency Response: Position 1-3: 40-18kHz
- Sample/Word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- Weight: 460g
- Dimensions: 325mm (circumference)
Warranty:1 Year Warranty
- Plug and play design - no software required
- Professional studio-quality performance - record both vocals and instruments
- Mac and PC compatible
- Blue's renowned circuit and unique two-capsule design
- Switchable mic patterns for a variety of recording applications
- Great for podcasting with garage band and iChat
What you get:One  Snowball USB Microphone
One  Adjustable Stand
One  USB cable
One  Instructions