Help teach your child when it’s time for bed and time to wake up with the BabyZoo MoMo Monkey Sleep Trainer Alarm Clock. If your child is an early raiser or doesn’t have a good sleep routine, MoMo can help! At bedtime, push MoMo’s “Night Light” button for five seconds. MoMo’s eyes will close, and you can tell your little one: “Shhhh, MoMo is sleeping. Keep quiet or you’re going to wake him up.” Explain to your child that they need to stay in bed and quiet as long as MoMo is asleep. Then, when MoMo opens his eyes, your child will know it’s time to wake up and start the day! A great way to make both bedtime and waking up more fun for you and your child.
30 Day Warranty
- 30-second nightlight
- Analog and digital clock - learn to tell time!
- Adjustable volume
- Alarm function with jungle sound
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 6.3 x 7.5 inches
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries required (not included)
- Comes in green or pink colors
One  BabyZoo MoMo Monkey Sleep Trainer Alarm Clock