Carved from a single block of aluminum, the MacBook Pro is a true engineering achievement. Its patented unibody enclosure is the product of precise machining. The new energy-efficient architecture in the MacBook Pro, gives you dramatically longer battery life. On a single charge, the battery in the new 13-inch MacBook Pro lasts up to 10 hours, and you’ll get up to 1000 full charge and discharge cycles — that’s nearly three times the lifespan of typical notebook batteries.
MacBook Pro gives you more options for high-performance graphics, starting with the new NVIDIA GeForce 320M integrated graphics processor in the 13-inch model. It’s up to 80 percent faster than the previous generation and is even more energy-efficient for everyday tasks like writing email and surfing the web. Every MacBook Pro has a pristine LED-backlit display with wide-angle viewing and a color gamut usually seen only on a desktop display. So whether you’re watching a movie or making one, you’ve got the perfect canvas.
The ultrathin, seamless glass enclosure makes the display strong and durable. And because it’s power efficient and free of mercury and arsenic, this display is greener than ever. The 13-Inch MacBook Pro has advanced Intel Core 2 Duo processors. It also comes standard with a large hard drive offering 250GB of storage capacity, so there’s plenty of room for your photo libraries, video projects, and files.
This 13-inch MacBook Pro features an Intel Core 2 Duo processor and next-generation NVIDIA graphics that bring high performance to everything from 3D games to photos and videos. And the built-in battery lasts up to 10 hours.
As with previous models, the new MacBook Pro features a precision unibody enclosure crafted from a single block of aluminum, creating a thin and light mobile computing workhorse (less than 1 inch thin and just 4.5 pounds) that's also highly durable. And it includes a 13.3-inch, LED-backlit glass display as well as a glass trackpad that doesn't include a button (for larger tracking area) that features Apple's Multi-Touch technology.
This version of the 13.3-inch MacBook Pro (model MC374LL/A) features a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 250 GB hard drive, and 4 GB of installed RAM. Other features include integrated Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth connectivity, an SD card slot, and two USB 2.0 ports
Intel Core 2 Duo Processing
Combining fast processing speeds with power-saving features, the Intel Core 2 Duo processor provides greater multitasking performance by combining two independent processor cores while also reducing power requirements and saving on battery life. This Intel Core 2 Duo processor has a 2.4 GHz processor speed, speedy 1066 MHz front-side bus (FSB), and 3 MB L2 cache. (An L2, or secondary, cache temporarily stores data; and a larger L2 cache can help speed up your system's performance. The FSB carries data between the CPU and RAM, and a faster front-side bus will deliver better overall performance.)
High Performance Graphics
Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics card, the Mac mini allows you to view flawless video in full screen HD and play the latest games with fast frame rate. It's a great match to editing video masterpieces with iMovie and managing your photos in iPhoto, and it comes with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM that's shared with main memory.
Buttonless Multi-Touch Trackpad
With no button on the glass trackpad, there's more room to track and click--left, right, center, and everywhere in between. Without a separate button, the trackpad gives your hands plenty of room to move on the large, silky glass surface. It also incorporates Multi-Touch gestures--including swipe, pinch, rotate, and four-finger swipe. And it also now supports inertial scrolling, an intuitive way to scroll through large photo libraries, lengthy documents and long web sites.Specifications:
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 1.0 x 8.9 inches ; 4.50 pounds
- Processor: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- System Bus: 1066MH front side bus
- Screen Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Screen Finish: Glossy
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 800
- External Resolution: Up to 2560 x 1600
- Dual Display: Yes
- Video Mirroring: Yes
- Ports: 2x USB 2.0 / 1x DVI via optional cable / 1x VGA via optional cable / 1x Dual-Link DVI via optional cable / 1x HDMI via optional cable
- Audio: Integrated stereo speakers with subwoofers
- Microphone: Integrated omnidirectional microphone
- Flash Media Slot: 1x SD
- Network: 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet (RJ-45)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11n Airport Extreme
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Webcam: Yes
- Operating System: Mac OSX 10.6 snow Leopard
- Security: Kensington Lock Slot
- Battery: Built-in lithium-polymer, providing up to 10 hours per charge
- AC: 100-240 V AC, 50-60Hz
- Consumption: 60W
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with edge-to-edge, uninterrupted glass (1280 x 800-pixel resolution).
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo dual-core processor with 3 MB shared L2 cache for excellent multitasking
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory.
- 250 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 4 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB)
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port
- SD card slot
- Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI output
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control with support for inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Full-size backlit keyboard