The wait is over—the newest Apple 13-inch MacBook Air has finally been integrated with the coveted Retina Display. Now with over 4 million pixels, this MacBook Air iteration features a maximum screen resolution of 2560x1600, an aspect ratio of 16:10, and 227 pixels per inch (PPI). Users get 48% more color and narrower bezels for a wider, more vibrant screen. Aside from the upgraded screen, it also features Apple’s newest keyboard design, an integrated Touch ID sensor for fingerprint login and secure Apple Pay purchases, and the industry-leading Force Touch trackpad—which is 20% larger than the previous MacBook Air trackpad for an enhanced touch navigation experience. Designed to be even thinner and more lightweight than ever before, this new Apple notebook laptop is a quarter-pound lighter at 2.75 pounds and approximately 10% thinner, measuring only 0.61 inches at its thickest point. The system is powered by a dual-core 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of onboard RAM, and your choice of 128GB or 256GB SSD. Other features include improved stereo speakers, an HD FaceTime front camera, and dual Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- The new MacBook Air features a stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with over 4 million pixels of resolution so text and images in macOS Mojave look sharp and stunning. And with 48 percent more color than the previous generation, images are more lifelike than ever.1 The new MacBook Air also includes a built-in FaceTime HD camera, which is perfect for Group FaceTime calls, as well as a three microphone array improved voice recognition for Siri.
- MacBook Air also features the third-generation Apple-designed keyboard for more precise and responsive typing. Each key is individually backlit using low-power LEDs for more accurate illumination. The new MacBook Air also includes the industry-best Force Touch trackpad, which delivers pressure-sensing capabilities and haptic feedback, and is 20 percent larger than on the previous generation MacBook Air, offering a quieter and more capable trackpad experience.
- With more advanced speakers and audio processing technology, MacBook Air delivers a higher quality audio experience and wide stereo playback that makes watching movies and listening to music more immersive than ever. The speakers are 25 percent louder with two times more bass than the previous generation for more dynamic range and fuller sound.
- The new MacBook Air packs all of these features in a new, distinct wedge-shaped design which is now even more compact and portable and delivers up to 12 hours of battery life during wireless web use and up to 13 hours of iTunes movie playback.2 Featuring a significantly smaller footprint, the new MacBook Air takes up 17 percent less volume, is 10 percent thinner measuring just .61 inches at its thickest point.
- MacBook Air features a stunning Retina display, Touch ID, the latest Apple-designed keyboard, and a Force Touch trackpad—all housed in an iconic wedge design made from 100 percent recycled aluminum. And with all-day battery life, MacBook Air is your perfectly portable, do-it-all notebook.
What you get:One  Apple MacBook Air 13", 1.6GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, (2018)