The Apple iMac desktop has always been known to deliver an excellent computing performance, with multitasking efficiency. This astounding 20-inch iMac is stylish, functional, and powerful; utilizing an upgraded operating system of El Capitan 10.11 along with an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz processor, 4GB of RAM and a 250GB Hard Drive.
The iMac MB323LL/A 20-Inch desktop features a 2.4 GHz Intel "Core 2 Duo" processor (E8135), with a 6 MB shared level 2 cache, 4 GB of 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM RAM (, PC2-6400), a 250 GB (7200 RPM) Serial ATA hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVD±R DL "SuperDrive", ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT graphics acceleration with 128 MB of GDDR3 memory, a built-in iSight video camera, and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 20" glossy TFT Active Matrix LCD (1680x1050 native) display.
Deal comes with Bornd wireless keyboard and mouse.
Model: 20" iMac MB323LL/A
Condition: Grade A Refurbished by Certified Apple Technicians
What you get:
iMac, 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD
Bornd Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 250GB
- Operating System: Upgraded Mac X OS: El Capitan 10.11
- Display: 20-inch Widescreen, 16801050
- Optical Drive: 8X DL SuperDrive (DVD+R DL/DVDRW/CD-RW)
- Graphics: Radeon HD 2400 XT
- Ports: 3 USB 2.0, 1 (400) Firewire, 1 (800) Firewire
- Every unit’s hard drive is wiped to DOD standards and thoroughly checked and rechecked for potential problems, replaced if needed.
- Every aspect of each unit is fully tested including full burn-in testing.
- Every unit is internally cleaned with an Anti-Static data vac system.
- Each unit is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing including batteries.
- Each unit is evaluated and upgraded as needed to meet and exceed standards required for current OS and iOS.
- Every unit is put through a thorough cosmetic restoration process, a Beyond Clean process and grade inspection.
- Every unit is repackaged in new boxes (including appropriate cables, AC Adapters, etc.).
- Every unit includes an update to the very latest operating software available for that particular unit.
- Every unit is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being sold.