A secret in professional kitchens for decades, sous vide works by circulating heated water in a pot at a very precise temperature according to the desired doneness of your food, holding it there for the duration of your cook for exceptional results. With just 3º making the difference between a rare and medium-rare steak, precision is key in the kitchen.
This simple and approachable technique eliminates overcooked, dried out food and ensures edge-to-edge perfection every time you cook!
Ready to Use
No stove, thermometer, flame or additional equipment needed.
Set the time and temperature with the Anova App or the Precision Cooker controls.
Circulates water at a precise temperature to cook your food exactly how you like it.
Anova delivers thousands of sous vide recipes for free in the Anova App, created for cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs and home cooks alike.
Sous vide cooking has nearly limitless options – chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork and more are all ideal candidates for sous vide circulation.
Our entry-level sous vide makes it easy to achieve restaurant-quality cooking results at home. The Nano fits on any pot or container with an adjustable clamp and will serve up to 4 people. Constructed of durable plastic, the Nano is water-resistant and easy to clean.
All Heroes Need Great Sidekicks. That's why we've expanded our line of sous vide accessories to include everything you need to bring your sous vide experience to the next level. With everything from containers to vacuum sealers and bags, we've got you covered.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- PERFECT RESULTS EVERY TIME: Never over or undercook your food again. The Anova Precision Cooker Nano sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) circulates water at the exact temperature required for perfectly cooked meals, no matter what's on your menu. Use the Anova App to access thousands of free recipes and monitor your cook from your phone via Bluetooth.
- WHAT TO COOK: Sous vide cooking the perfect level of doneness for nearly any food of your choosing. Chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork and more are all ideal candidates for sous vide circulation. The ability to lock in flavor and moisture during the cooking process results in texture and taste that is second to none.
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY: At almost 2 inches smaller than the original Anova Precision Cooker, Nano is small enough to fit into your kitchen drawer for quick and easy storage, but powerful enough to prepare food for a table of four. Nano easily attaches to any stockpot or container with a fixed clamp and is constructed of super-durable plastic that's easy to clean.
- EASY TO USE: Simply attach the Precision Cooker to your own pot or container, fill the pot or container with water, add your food in a sealed bag, and cook manually with the built-in controls or from your phone with the Anova App.
- CUSTOMER PROMISE: Designed in San Francisco, CA with 2 years. Anova delivers thousands of sous vide recipes for free in the Anova App, created for cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs and home cooks alike. The numbers speak for themselves – with over 60 million units sold to date and half a million #Anovafoodnerds worldwide, you could say people love cooking with Anova.
- Included Components: 1 Anova Precision Cooker Nano
What you get:One  Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Nano (Bluetooth) with Anova App