- What is that price that’s crossed out?
That’s the list price. The list price is the manufacturer's suggested retail price or our best guess at an item's original ticket price or online "going rate.” It's helpful for figuring out how sad your wallet would be if you bought that product on another site. Ultimately, the list price represents an amount you should never have to pay!
- Do I need an account to buy an item?
- No, you can now check out as a guest. But you can sign up for a Daily Steals account if you want to check out faster next time!
- How do I pay for my item?
- We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal.
- Is my credit card information safe?
- Safer than Fort Knox. Your credit card information is never stored on our servers. Your payment information is transmitted directly to a secure third-party server – you can tell you're on a safe page by the padlock icon that appears on your browser. When you make an order, our system scans your information for potential fraud. If there is a reason to suspect fraud, we will contact you to verify your order. If you do not verify with us within 24 hours, the order will be cancelled.
- Why was my order cancelled?
Sometimes we are forced to cancel orders due to unforeseen circumstances. This includes oversold products, products listed or priced incorrectly, and orders unable to be processed for other reasons. In those situations, you will always receive a full refund. If you would like to know why a specific order was cancelled, please contact Customer Service.