- How do I create an account?
We'd love for you to join us! Click here to become a member of the Daily Steals community.
- How long is each product available?
That depends on the item. Make sure you look next to the clock on the product page where it says “Deal ends in ___”. That will tell you how long you have to buy the item!
- What if I missed a deal I really wanted to buy?
- Sorry, past Steals are not available for purchase. If you missed out on something you wanted, keep checking back! Occasionally products will reappear on the site.
- Can I get emails when new products are available?
We can totally do that! Just sign up for our daily newsletter!
- How do I know if an item is in stock or sold out?
If there's an orange button that says "GET IT" the product is still available. If the button turns gray the product has sold out!
- What are your Terms of Service?
Our Terms of Service protects both the seller (us) and the customer (you) from fraud. By proceeding to checkout one of our products, you agree that the use of this site will be at your own risk, and in return, we promise to deliver you the agreed upon item.
We will NEVER sell your information or bombard you with promotional emails. When you sign up to make a purchase, we only use your information to tell you when your product has shipped, or to give you other important information related to your purchase. Of course, we'd love you to sign up for our daily email so you can keep track of our newest deals, but that's entirely up to you. If you choose not to sign up, we won't take it personally. Promise!
- What is that price that’s crossed out?
That’s the list price. The list price is the manufacturer's suggested retail price or our best guess at an item's original ticket price or online "going rate.” It's helpful for figuring out how sad your wallet would be if you bought that product on another site. Ultimately, the list price represents an amount you should never have to pay!
- Do I need an account to buy an item?
- No, you can now check out as a guest. But you can sign up for a Daily Steals account if you want to check out faster next time!
- How do I pay for my item?
- We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal.
- Is my credit card information safe?
- Safer than Fort Knox. Your credit card information is never stored on our servers. Your payment information is transmitted directly to a secure third-party server – you can tell you're on a safe page by the padlock icon that appears on your browser. When you make an order, our system scans your information for potential fraud. If there is a reason to suspect fraud, we will contact you to verify your order. If you do not verify with us within 24 hours, the order will be cancelled.
- Why was my order cancelled?
Sometimes we are forced to cancel orders due to unforeseen circumstances. This includes oversold products, products listed or priced incorrectly, and orders unable to be processed for other reasons. In those situations, you will always receive a full refund. If you would like to know why a specific order was cancelled, please contact Customer Service.
- How fast does it ship?
- All items are shipped within 1-2 business days after the deal is taken down from the site. Occasionally, an unforeseen delay may occur, or you may receive a super speedy shipping notification. We'll always notify you as soon as your product ships.
Occasionally we will ship items to you directly from our supplier. In these cases, orders usually take 7-10 business days to begin shipping. Once your order ships, tracking information will be updated.
- I can only ship to my billing address. Why is that?
In short, we're doing our best to nip fraudulent activity in the bud. By only allowing our customers to ship to their billing address, it ensures that a stranger cannot make a purchase using stolen credit card information and send it to their address.
- What are my shipping options?
- We provide forever free shipping using UPS, UPS-MI, USPS, and Fedex. Although we can't allow you to choose your own shipping provider, we can promise you that we will get it to you safely.
- How can I track my order?
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive tracking information by email. On select promotional deals, tracking may be unavailable, but you will still receive a shipping confirmation email. Tracking information can be found in your Daily Steals account in the "My Orders" section.
- Do you ship outside of the US?
- We love shipping to physical addresses anywhere in the contiguous United States (yep that's right, all 48 states). Unfortunately, at this time we cannot ship to PO, FPO, APO, AE boxes or addresses in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, but we hope we will be able to amend this sometime in the future.
- Can I combine shipping on multiple of the same item?
- Because our deals do not always ship out at the same time, we cannot allow combined shipping. But hey, at least it's free!
- What is your return policy?
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept your return if requested within 30 days of receipt. If the item is defective, damaged, or incorrect, a full refund will be provided. If the item is not defective, damaged, or incorrect, a 15% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If the item is missing original packaging and/or accessories, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
Certain products (vitamins, bedding, oral care, undergarments, printer ink, etc.) cannot be returned if they have been opened. Please see the product description or contact Customer Service for details.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns after 30 days of receipt. All returns must have an RMA number provided by Daily Steals. Replacements will be issued upon request only and if the item requested is available. Otherwise a refund will be issued or a similar item presented.
Cell phones and tablets have their own return policy; please see below.
- What is your return policy for cell phones and tablets?
Damaged, defective, or incorrect items can be returned within 30 days of receipt. If it’s defective, it must be a manufacturer defect and not damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect. All items must be returned with original packaging and accessories. Upon receipt, your return will be processed. If the item is defective, damaged, or incorrect, a full refund will be provided. If the item is not defective, damaged, or incorrect, a 15% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If the item is missing original packaging and/or accessories, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
If you have a serious head-scratching issue, we’re happy to use our question-busting superpowers to tackle it. Drop your queries, comments, and concerns in the form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours).