- Product name: HCLO Disinfectant
- Specification: Single count (1) of 1000ML size, plus a single count (1) of the 60ML size
- Categories of Microorganisms that HCLO Disinfectant kills: Enteric pathogenic bacteria, pyococcus, pathogenic Saccharomyces, and common bacteria in nosocomial infections.
- Main Ingredient Effective: Chlorine 90-100mg/L
- Application Scope: Disinfects hands, air, surfaces, fabrics, fruits, and vegetables
- Working principle: HCLO is a strong oxidant and it is decomposed into newly-formed [o] which is a strong oxidant,  denatures the protein of bacteria or virus to take the effect of disinfection. HCLO infiltrates into the bacteria or virus and is oxidized with the organic polymer of body protein, nucleic acid, and enzyme of bacteria or virus, then kills the pathogenic microorganisms. Chloride ion generated from HCLO is able to change the osmotic pressure of bacteria or viruses, which makes its cells lose viability and die.
Warranty:All Sales Final
- Disinfection of hands: Spray the liquid of this product's hands and make hand-washing movements for 2 minutes.
- Disinfection of air: Spray the liquid of this product once, takes effect for 20 minutes.
- Disinfection of fabric: Spray the liquid of this product once, take effect for 5 minutes.
- Disinfection of surface of an object: Spray the liquid of this product once, take effect for 5 minutes.
- Disinfection of fruit or vegetable: Spray the skin of the fruit or vegetable with this product, take effect for 5 minutes.
- Storage Store in a cool and dark environment, ensure the product is tightly closed.
- Shelf Life 24 months after the manufacturing date.
What you get:One  1000ML HCLO Acid Disinfectant Bottled Household Laundry Room Antivirus
One  60ML HCLO Acid Disinfectant Bottled Household Laundry Room Antivirus