The Garmin Vivofit does everything that you would need in an activity tracker: counts your steps, calories burned, distance traveled, etc. It also comes with 2 bands (small and large) and is weather resistant, so that you can still go jogging outside even when it's raining (now you don't have an excuse).
The best feature though is how the Garmin Vivofit learns your activity level. The Garmin Vivofit sets your goals for you which help motivate you based on trends in your own activity. The goals are set so that they're challenging enough that it isn't too easy to accomplish, yet not so difficult that it becomes too daunting and discouraging.
Personalized Daily Goals
vivofit learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vivofit will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. At Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community, you can earn virtual badges and view your progress.
Tells Time and "Time to Move"
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body's production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vivofit knows. A red move bar appears on the display after 1 hour of inactivity and builds when you've been sitting too long. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the move bar.
When you're ready to take the next steps toward better health, vivofit has additional features to keep you motivated. Use a heart rate monitor? with vivofit to record your heart rate and zone data and get more accurate calorie burn information for any fitness activity, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym. At Garmin Connect, you can join online challenges with other vivofit users or start your own competition with friends to compete for virtual badges and bragging rights.
vivofit follows your progress 24/7, and it can stay on for more than a year without a battery change. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and vivofit will monitor your rest. At Garmin Connect, you can see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep. The vivofit band is water-resistant?, so you can shower or get caught in the rain, worry-free.
With the touch of one button, you can wirelessly sync vivofit with Garmin Connect to see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can access our free online community from your computer or on your compatible mobile device with the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
The fitness band that moves at the pace of your life. The activity tracker that encourages you to get up and get moving. Join the movement.
Warranty:90 Day Warranty
- Move Bar - Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- 24/7 Wearable - Stylish, comfortable and water resistant wristband that is always on and ready to go.
- Long battery life - Stays on for up to a year without having to change the battery.
- Easy-to-read display - View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist.
- Achieve your goals - Vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning.
- Count calories - Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate.
- Monitor your sleep - Set the sleep mode when you go to bed to track the quality of your rest.
- Learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal
- Displays steps, calories, distance; monitors sleep
- Pairs with heart rate monitor for fitness activities (not included)
- Save, plan and share progress at Garmin Connect
What you get:
- One  Garmin Vivofit Fitness Tracker
- One  CR1632 coin battery
- One  Large and small bands
- One  USB ANT stick
- One  Owner's manual