Explore your DNA Family! We all have our immediate, biological or adopted families...but did you know you could also share DNA with other 23andMe customers - your DNA Relatives?
With this unique (and anonymous) report, see how many DNA Relatives you have around the world - or here in the US! View all the places your DNA Relatives call home.
And if you want to dig deeper, you can opt-in to our DNA Relatives tool to find, connect and message those who share DNA with you.
Your DNA can tell you where your ancestors lived more than 500 years ago. Explore your ancestry's breakdown by region, including East Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Europe, with results becoming more refined as our database continues to grow.
Discover when different ancestries were introduced into your DNA. Learn how many generations ago you had an ancestor that was descended from a single population or ethnicity.
Dimensions: 6.5 x 5 x 1.3 inches
Weight: 3.2 ounces
Warranty: Yours to Keep! No returns will be accepted on opened packages due to the nature of this product.
How does it work?
Provide your saliva sample from home. Mail it back to our lab in the same kit it came in- the postage is prepaid.
You will get access to the following Reports and Tools:
Ancestry Composition - See how your DNA breaks out across 150+ populations worldwide.
DNA Relatives - Opt-in to connect with people who share DNA with you - and message them.
Haplogroups - Trace parts of your ancestry to specific groups of individuals from 1,000+ years ago.
Share & Compare - Explore genetic similarities and differences between you and your relatives.
Neanderthal Ancestry - Discover if you inherited some Neanderthal DNA.
Warranty:All Sales Final
- Get a detailed breakdown of your ancestry from 150+ populations worldwide, see if some of your DNA comes from Neanderthals
- Find and connect with new DNA relatives from around the world
- Provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back, results ready in about 6-8 weeks
- No additional lab fee required, and you always have the option to upgrade to add health reports for an extra cost
- Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/privacy
What you get:One  23andMe Personal Ancestry DNA Test with At-Home Collection Kit