Microsoft 13.5 inch Surface Book Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook (Silver)
The silver Microsoft 13.5 inch Surface Book Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook is a high-performance laptop/tablet hybrid with power and versatility. The Surface Book packs an Intel 6th gen (Skylake) dual-core processor into a magnesium casing with a silver finish. Use the tactile keyboard and touchpad to stay productive. You can also detach the screen from the dock and use the Surface Book as a tablet. The included Surface Pen provides added precision thanks to its 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity.
With a 13.5 inch PixelSense display, the Surface Book features a 3000 x 2000 screen resolution (267 ppi) and a 3:2 aspect ratio. The display is also a 10-point touch support so you can take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. If you want to output video to an external display, you can use the mini DisplayPort.
Dual-Core 6th-Gen Skylake Intel Core Performance
The Surface Book houses a 6th generation Skylake Intel Core i7-6600U processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 2.6 GHz. With Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, the Surface Book can reach a max single-core speed of 3.4 GHz and a max dual-core speed of 3.2 GHz. With a dedicated L3 cache and 8GB of RAM, the Surface Book allows you to multitask quickly and efficiently.
13.5 inch PixelSense Display with 10-Point Multi-Touch Support
Featuring a 3000 x 2000 screen resolution (267 ppi), the 13.5 inch PixelSense display provides a high-res, clear viewing experience. The screen is calibrated for true-to-life colour, high contrast, and low glare. The display is also a touchscreen, so you'll be able to utilise the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. You can also output video to an external display via the mini DisplayPort.
2-in-1 Detachable Design
The Surface Book can be used as both a laptop and a tablet. Detach the screen to use it like a clipboard with the included Surface Pen. You can also rotate it and attach the screen to the dock to take full advantage of the tactile keyboard, touchpad, and the hardware accelerated graphics.
Intel Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
Featuring Intel dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the Surface Pro 4 delivers faster Internet access, broader coverage, and longer battery life than was available with previous Wi-Fi standards. The Surface Pro 4 is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. The Surface Pro 4 also comes with Bluetooth 4.0, so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
The included Surface Pen feels like an actual pen and provides a natural writing experience. Use the Surface Pen to mark up presentations, sign documents, or enjoy art apps. You can also open a blank OneNote document with a click of the Surface Pen to instantly capture your next idea, even if your Surface Pro 4 is in sleep mode.
Warranty:One Year Microsoft Warranty
- Software: Windows 10 Pro • Office 30-day trial
- Casing: Magnesium
- Color: Silver
- Physical buttons: Volume, Power
- Dimensions: Laptop: 9.14 x 12.30 x 0.51- 0.90 in ( 232.1 x 312.3 x 13 -22.8 mm)
- Clipboard: 8.67 x 12.30 x 0.30 in (220.2 x 312.3 x 7.7 mm)
- Weight: 3.34 lbs (1516 grams)
- Storage: Solid state drive (SSD) 256GB
- Screen: 13.5" PixelSense™ display
- Resolution: 3000 x 2000 (267 PPI)
- Aspect ratio: 3:2
- Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours of video playback
- Processor: 6th Gen Intel Core i7
- Graphics Graphics i5: Intel HD graphics 520 (non-GPU)
- i5/i7: NVIDIA GeForce graphics (GPU)
- Security: TPM chip for enterprise security
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Port: Two full-size USB 3.0
- Full-size SD card reader
- Surface Connect
- Headset jack
- Mini DisplayPort
- 5.0 megapixel front-facing camera
- 8.0 megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus, with 1080p HD video recording
- Dual Microphones, front and rear facing
- Front-facing stereo speakers with Dolby audio
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer