The Apple MacBook Air is an ultra-lightweight computer with power and style designed for all users. The system is defined by its unibody aluminum enclosure. At its thickest point, the computer is only 0.68 inches -- it tapers down to 0.11 inches at its thinnest. The system has 128GB of flash storage instead of an old-fashioned hard drive. That gives a faster performance and impressive battery life -- up to 7 hours of web browsing and an amazing 30 days of standby time.
Small notebooks typically feature less-than-full-size keyboards, cramped trackpads, and low-powered CPUs. This computer features a standard-size backlit chiclet keyboard. It also has a large multi-touch glass trackpad, giving you full control over your computer -- without sacrificing ergonomics. The computer is powered by an Intel Core i5 processor and has 4GB of onboard RAM.. The computer features all the amenities you expect on a Mac -- a FaceTime HD webcam, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi (also compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 and built-in stereo speakers.
Warranty:90 Day Warranty
- 11.6-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT display
- Bigger battery for up to 7 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Backlit keyboard with perfectly spaced keys
- 1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 2.5GHz
- 4GB PC12800 (1600MHz) DDR3 SO-DIMM RAM Memory
- 128GB SSD (Solid State Drive) High-Speed Drive
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 with up to 1.0GB of DDR3 SDRAM shared memory
- Built-In AirPort Extreme 802.11 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Facetime Camera with HD resolution
What you get:One  Apple MacBook Air (MD711LL/B) with 11.6” HD Display, Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD Drive, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Webcam
One  Charger