Electronics and Office
This update of the AT-LP120-USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. But in addition to the USB output, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Additional features include a die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat; a start/stop button; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a removable plug-type stylus target light; external power supply; and a removable hinged dust cover.
Warranty:1 Year Warranty
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33-1/3, 45, 78 RPM speeds
- Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus.
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest.
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain.
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice).
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover.
What you get:One  USB cable
One  Detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male)
One  AC adapter
One  45 RPM adapter
One  Counterweight
One  Felt mat
One  Removable hinged dust cover
ATH-ANC23 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones reduce distracting background noise by up to 90% while offering the superior sound that makes Audio-Technica a world-leading pro audio company.
Warranty:1 Year Warranty
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Reduce distracting background noise by up to 90% while offering superior sound
- Engineered to create a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise
- Feature a miniature microphone in each earpiece that picks up ambient noise
- Electronics in control box create a noise-canceling wave that is 180 out of phase with ambient noise-wave acts as noise eraser
- Includes airline plug adapter
What you get:
One  ATH-ANC23 Headphones
One  Extension cable 0.5 m (1.6') with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug
One  Airline adapter
One  AAA battery
One  Carrying case
One  Ear-pieces (rubber tips) (S/M/L size)
With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3. 5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not. This updated version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup. The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter and a removable hinged dust cover. Available in black (AT-LP60XUSB-BK) and gun-metal (AT-LP60XUSB-GM).
Warranty:1 Year Warranty
- Experience your vinyl’s high fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
What you get:One  Audio-Technica Fully Automatic (Analog & USB) Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
Warranty:1 Year Warranty
- Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving the isolation of the desired sound source
- Large-diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide excellent versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Features switchable 80 Hertz high pass filter and 10 dB pad
What you get:One  AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
One  AT8458 Custom Shock Mount for 5/8" -27 threaded stands
One  Soft Protective Pouch
One  5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
Pure. Professional. Performance.
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
Please note: Includes Both the Standard 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter and a 6.3mm (1/4") Screw-On Adapter.
Warranty:1 Year Warranty
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
What you get:One  ATH-M20X Headphones
One  6.3mm Snap-On Adapter
One  Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty
Office Desk Gadgets for Sale
With all the time that you spend at your desk, you need to make sure this space has everything you need to be comfortable and convenient. This means that you need the latest office desk gadgets, including headphones and backlit keyboards.
Luckily, Daily Steals has all the electronic devices you need for your home or workspace. From wireless earbuds to portable backup charging cases for iPhone 7, Daily Steals has everything you need for your desk space.
Great Prices and Fast Shipping
At Daily Steals, we don’t just offer the latest electronic gadgets. We also offer the hottest deals on the market. We know that while you need to buy office gadgets to make your life more convenient and fun, you also don’t want to spend a fortune. That’s why we keep our prices low and our quality high.
We also offer fast shipping. After all, you don’t want to wait weeks for your new electronic accessory to arrive — you want to start using it right away.
Above all, we strive to show through our service that your satisfaction is our number one priority.
Browse our office and electronic supplies down below, and use the options on the left-hand side to narrow your search. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.