Write and Self-Publish a Bestselling Kindle Book on Amazon
Brand: Shop Hacker
Product Type: Digital Course
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Every year it gets harder to be seen on Amazon’s crowded platform. For this reason, if you haven’t started writing yet, 2017 is the year you MUST write a book. I can show you how to make sure it's an Amazon bestseller.
Being the author of a book this affords you great kudos. People will look to you as an expert on a subject that you’ve written a book on.
Publishing a book puts your name on the most famous e-commerce website in the world. Everyday, millions of people are on Amazon looking for books to buy. They will see your name alongside the names of famous business gurus. Your personal brand will grow by association.
Get customers' email addresses from Amazon! Get your interested readers to sign up for extra content. They’ve already paid to read your book, so they will happily give you their email address for an extra free resource.
Make passive income. I have made over $13,000 in Kindle royalties alone – it's not the main reason for writing a book, but it's a nice bit of pocket money.
I have published 8 books and most of them have been bestsellers on Amazon. They all also have paperback versions that sell well as well as audiobook versions.
This course includes everything I’ve learned from 3 years as a self published author including:
- how to come up with the ideas for the titles of a book
- how to write the book
- how to format the book for Kindle, paperback and how to create an audiobook
- how to ensure the book is properly edited and is as good as it possibly can be
- how to successfully launch the book so it is an Amazon Bestseller and gain the maximum amount of sales in the first two weeks to ensure it keeps selling for months afterwards
- how to make money from self-publishing
- how to get the emails of the people who read your books so that you can upsell higher value products to them
What are the requirements?
- How to write a sentence on a computer
What am I going to get from this course?
- Find out how easy it is to start, write, edit and publish a book
- Learn how to publish a book (Kindle, paperback AND audiobook) on Amazon and on any other platform including your own
- After taking this course you'll be able to say: "I've written a bestselling book on this subject" – that opens doors ...
- Give out paperback copies of your new book (that only cost you a few dollars) to friends, colleagues, and business contacts
What is the target audience?
- This course is for people who have not written a book yet but would like to publish a book on Amazon (a Kindle, a paperback, and an audiobook – on Audible as well)
- This course is also for people who have already written a book, or started writing books and want to learn more about Amazon publishing, marketing and getting bestseller status