This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 45,000+ students across 186 countries. But, I'm going to make the proper assumption that you have no idea who I am.
So listen, I have a booming voice and like to get straight to the point.
At the end of the course you'll learn how to…
- Design a WordPress website to market Udemy courses (no coding knowledge needed).
- Build an email list and email followup series.
- Profit more money from existing sales channels.
There are minimal costs selling Udemy video courses on your WordPress website. You only need to buy a domain name and monthly website hosting plan.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
- Students with full-time incomes, who want to supplement with a part-time passive income, marketing Udemy courses.
- Students must develop patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight, you have to put in the work.
As a very small token of my appreciation:
When you scroll down the page, you'll see some lectures are available to watch for free.
You'll get a look over my shoulder (step by step guide) to learn exactly how I designed a WordPress website to market Udemy courses.
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to create a blog using WordPress
- Anyone who wants to very quickly improve an existing WordPress blog.
- Students who are just getting started on Udemy.
- Students who want to learn how to promote their courses on Udemy.
- Students from anywhere in the world, who want to share their knowledge.
- Students who want to improve an existing Udemy course.
- The course do not teach in depth the process to create a course on Udemy.
- Students who want to profit additional income outside of Udemy.