With the OBDII Scan Tool MS300 from OxGord, you can easily read diagnostic codes, clear trouble cods (DTC's), and turn off the check engine light (MIL) on US based vehicles from 1996. It will also retrieve the vehicle identification number (VIN) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9. Its compact size allows the OBDII code reader to easily fit in the palm of your hand, and with two buttons, it's incredibly simple to operate. The device will display over 3,000 generic and manufacturer specific codes on the easy to see LCD screen. you'll no longer need to spend money at the mechanic every time your check engine light comes on, and there's no need for bulky laptops or batteries; the device charges itself via the OBDII cable. The OBD2 scanner is the perfect addition to any DIY too belt, and works with most cars, trucks, vans, and SUV's on the market. Supports OBDII protocols: SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud), SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud), ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init), ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit, 500 Kbaud), ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit, 500 Kbaud), ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit, 250Kbaud), and ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit, 250 Kbaud). Please note that this device must be used with 16 PIN OBDII protocols. It doesn't work for ABS or airbags.
Warranty:One Year Warranty
- TROUBLESHOOT: OBD-II Code Read & Troubleshoot most vehicles located in the USA that have been manufact. since 1996 and newer.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Utilizing universal diagnostic trouble codes you can fix simple problems yourself.
- LCD SCREEN: Displays the meaning of over 3000 generic error code definitions in the database.
- READ & CLEAR: This device will both read and clear generic and manufact. codes. It also turns off the MIL check engine light.
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED: No additional cables required.