All-new design. Same great comfort. With a streamlined design that fits nicely in your pocket, it is our thinnest Moto G yet. Rounded edges and a micro-texture back make it easy to grip, so you can use it comfortably with just one hand. You don't have to be a pro to take professional-quality pictures. Moto G features a camera with great hardware including 13 MP resolution, dual-LED flash, large f/2.0 aperture which helps with photos on cloudy days. Quick Capture lets you launch the rear camera with two twists of your wrist. Best Shot captures multiple shots before and after you touch the screen. Then it recommends the best picture to keep. Professional Mode gives you ultimate control with manual settings you'd expect to find on a great digital camera. Moto G is designed to last a full day and then some, thanks to a 3000 mAh battery. Give your phone a quick energy boost.
5.5-inch Full HD display: Photos look sharp and lifelike, while videos and games jump off the screen.
Expandable memory: You can easily add up to 128 GB more through an optional microSD card.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; 3G Network: UMTS 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100; 4G Network: LTE Bands B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B12 / B17 / B28
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution
- Android OS
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM - microSD up to 128GB
- 13 Megapixel Camera with f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.2, Auto-HDR
- Video Capture: 1080p @ 30fps, HDR
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio: FM Radio
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Non-Removable Lithium Ion 3000 mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 6.02 x 3.02 x 0.39 inches
- Weight: 5.47 oz