Simply plug the bluetooth adapter into USB charger in the car, then connect the audio output port to the AUX port with the included audio cable. Then, pair your bluetooth enabled devices with the adapter.
With the power coming from external battery or car charger, you will never need to charge your bluetooth receivers again, unlike other bluetooth receivers you have to charge the receiver every 8 hours or less of usage.
Also, the adapter can be used as a memory card reader for TF memory cards. In addition, the memory slot has the built-in MP3 decoder chip to play your favorite music from TF memory cards directly. Simply connecting to the car charger, it decodes the MP3 files on the card, and play automatically.
The discreet and elegant design of the adapter will complement any car music system or home stereo system. With the two ways plug USB port, you don't need to stop and find the right face before plugging into the car charger.
- Body size: 12.05*5.15*2.55cm
- Net weight: 32g
- Micro SD Card:1-32GB (Not Included)
- Play format: MP3
- USB socket: Two way plug
- Bluetooth version: Version 3.0+EDR
- Bluetooth sound processing: A2DP (Advance Audio Distribution Profile) function supported
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- iSunnao USB Bluetooth Receiver Adapter enables stereo music systems with the wireless Bluetooth technology, including car stereos, speakers and others.
- Setup is simply. Connecting USB Bluetooth Adapter to an external 5V power source, such as car charger, power bank or others, then connecting stereo system to the output port on the Bluetooth Adapter with the audio cable included.
- iSunnao Bluetooth Adapter features Bluetooth 3.0 technology. You can pair your bluetooth enabled device, such as your smartphones or tablets, with the adapter. The adapter stays connected up to 33 feet away.
- iSunnao Bluetooth Adapter also features MP3 Decoding with built-in MP3 decoder chip to play your favorite music from TF memory cards. Simply inserting your TF memory card into the memory slot connecting to the power source.
- In addition, the adapter can also be used as the memory card reader once you need files from your TF memory cards. Simply plug the adapter to the USB port on your computer, your computer will read the data on the memory card.
What you get:One  iSunnao USB Bluetooth Receiver Adapter