- Battery Cable
- MFG# 119002
- 4/0 AWG 25ft
- Tinned Copper Black
- Vinyl insulation rated at 600 volts
- 105 deg C dry and 75 deg C wet
- Extreme cold, salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion, and ultra-violet radiation.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Ancor Marine Grade wire products are the longest lasting and most rugged available, exceeding UL 1426, ABYC and US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) standards.
- They are constructed with premium vinyl insulation that is rated at 600 volts, 105 deg C dry and 75 deg C wet, stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40 deg F/C) and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion, and ultra-violet radiation.
- Highest quality ultra flexible (Type 3) tinned copper stranding provides maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis while resisting fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Black 4/0 AWG Battery Cable - 25ft
What you get:One  Wire, 25' #4/0 Tinned Copper, Black By Ancor