Jabra Step Sweat-Proof Bluetooth Sport Earbud Headphones
Condition: Certified Refurbished
Refurbished items that have been certified, tested, and cleaned by one of our licensed 3rd party partners. The item will be in 100% working condition and will usually have little to no wear. If necessary, any defective or "not up to standard" parts will be replaced.
TRADE UP TO WIRELESS
Step Wireless allows you to give up the cords and listen to music, play games and take calls on-the-go in high quality stereo sound. With Step Wireless, you can leave your phone in your pocket and control your music and calls straight from your earbuds.
Get all of your music. These noise isolating earbuds may be small but they pack impressive sound. They’re angled to lock-in immersive, full sound and your music won’t skip a beat.
DESIGNED FOR LIFE ON-THE-MOVE
Dust and water resistant, Step is designed to keep up with your lifestyle.
Turn the headset off. Press and hold (5 sec) the Multi-Function button until the Bluetooth indicator rapidly flashes blue. Pairing mode will be announced in the headset. Wear the headset and follow the voice-guided pairing instructions to pair your Bluetooth device.
This item does not come with the extra sets of EarGels, or extra GelHooks.
Condition: Certified Refurbished - 30 Day Warranty
What you get:
One  Jabra Step Sweat-Proof Bluetooth Sport Earbud Headphones
USB Charging Cable
Quick Start Guide
- Supports Bluetooth™ for wireless connectivity
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Supports Bluetooth® version 4.0
- A2DP for music playing: Yes
- This device supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), enabling high quality audio to be streamed to this device using Bluetooth®
- AVRCP: Yes
- You can control your music from this device when it's streaming from another device, such as your mobile phone
- Music: Yes
- Music: Yes
- Device can play music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
- Battery & Power
- Talk Time: Up to 4 hours
- Talk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
- Standby Time: Up to 144 hours
- Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
- USB Charging: Yes
- USB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth