Proper fit is key, and the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat makes it easy with a fully height-adjustable headrest, an extended 5-point harness, so that your child can stay harnessed up to 65 pounds and between 27 and 52 inches. When your child is ready, the forward-facing car seat converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30 to 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches, then to a backless booster seat from 40 to 100 pounds and 40 and 57 inches.
The steel-reinforced seat has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed standards. It also features EPS energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management. The 5-point harness keeps your child safe even as they continue to grow. This is in keeping with the American Academy of Pediatrics' recommendations, which state that, when forward-facing, children should use a 5-point harness for as long as possible and until they reach the maximum height or weight limit for their seat.
When it comes to attaining a proper fit in your car seat (essential to protecting your child best), it's important that the headrest and head support are in the right position. The Nautilus features a 1-hand height adjustable head rest, a feature experienced parents love. The open loops at the top of the seat easily position your vehicle's seat belt, which makes it easier for your independent little (or big!) one to self-buckle when ready. Wide, padded armrests are extra-comfy for your child as he/she grows, and this seat has three different recline positions, so it's simple to get the correct angle for proper installation and optimal comfort.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- 3 in 1 car seat with multiple modes for extended use through childhood.
- The steel-reinforced seat has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed standards.
- Suits children from 20 to 100 pounds and from 27 to 57 inches.
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management and steel-reinforced frame for durability.
- 1-hand height adjustable head rest and open loops at the top of the seat easily position your vehicle's seatbelt.