Apple updated their classic 9.7" iPad with an Apple A9 chip, which also has a M9 motion coprocessor. This 64-bit chip delivers performance that makes apps feel fast and fluid. Explore rich learning apps, play graphically intensive games, or even use two apps at once with iOS 10’s multitasking features.
The 5th generation iPad features a 9.7" multi-touch Retina Display that has a 2048 x 1536 native resolution, resulting in 264 pixels per inch, a total of over 3.1 million pixels. This produces a sharp, easy-to-read display that you can view for long timeframes. The display also features an oleophobic coating, which helps reduce the amount of fingerprint smudges.
This Apple iPad weighs just one pound. It’s 7.5mm thin, constructed from an aluminum unibody that feels solid and comfortable to hold. It supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi. There is a front 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera and a rear 8MP camera that can record 1080p video. So your selfies and videos will all look great!
Warranty:90 Day Warranty
- 9.7" Multi-Touch Retina Display
- 2048 x 1536 Screen Resolution (264 ppi)
- Apple A9 64-bit SoC with M9 Coprocessor
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Front 1.2MP FaceTime HD Camera
- Rear 8MP Camera
- Built-In Stereo Speakers
- Night Shift | Touch ID Sensor
- Lightning Connector
- iOS 10
What you get:
- One  Apple 9.7" iPad (2017, 128GB, Wi-Fi Only)
- One  Lightning to USB Cable
- One  USB Power Adapter