Mophie Powerstation XL 12000 mAh External Battery
Please Note - Headphones will show cosmetic signs of use, however they have been thoroughly tested and are fully functional.
With P5 mobile hi-fi headphones, the sound you hear is completely natural – as close to the sound of the original recording as we can possibly take you. Bowers & Wilkins call it true sound, and believe that you will know it as soon as you hear it. A closed-back design with rigid metal faceplates and sealed earpads ensures that all the detail and dynamic range of your music is kept intact, while preserving just enough ambient sound to give you a sense of place. Perfect for listening to music on the go. P5's high-quality sound and luxury materials are supported by smart design and user-friendly features. The Made for iPod cable allows easy control of an iPod, and the microphone facilitates calls on an iPhone. Gimmicky effects like exaggerated bass or artificially enhanced treble quickly become tiring with extended listening. The P5's natural audio performance brings you close to the sound of the original recording, as you were meant to hear it. Which means you can enjoy your favorite music for longer.
EASY TO FLY: With a kid-friendly design and an easy to use remote, our quad drone is great for novice pilots. Easy control allows you to take-off, land and perform 360-degree flips, while built-in speed settings offer maneuverability and control. 30% LONGER FLIGHTS: Thanks to a premium rechargeable battery, our drone flies up to 10 minutes on a single charge! Paired with a 6-axis stabilization system, you can glide, race and soar through the air while maintaining safe, stable flight. COMPLETE KIT: For no-hassle flights, each Astro Drone comes with everything you need! You’ll receive a USB charging cable, landing gear and 4 propeller guards. For added convenience. PREMIUM QUALITY: Lightweight and expertly crafted, our air drone is one your family will love for years to come! Advanced technology and a durable design help it resist damage on crash landings, while its 400-foot range provides safe control whether indoors or out. VIDEO AND PHOTO: Your Drone comes with a built-in HD Camera, that can take both photos and videos in High Definition quality. The drone comes with 4GB memory card.
This Water Flosser is the easy and more effective way to Floss.
Water flossers are clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss for reducing plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease. And it's perfect for anyone with braces or implants, and those with crowns, bridges, and veneers.
The 808 CANZ wireless speaker offers big sound in a little package, providing the punchiest sound around via Bluetooth wireless or a line-in connection. CANZ speakers feature a rechargeable lithium polymer battery providing up to 6 hours of playtime at normal volume from a single charge. Enjoy powerful bass response in a compact, portable design that’s easy to take with you wherever you go. From the highest notes to the deepest grooves, don't just hear your music. Love it. Feel it.
Big Sound, Little Package
The 808 CANZ wireless speaker delivers rich sound in a lightweight, portable design. Easily pair it with your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, music player or laptop, making it the perfect audio companion wherever you go. Even fits in a cup holder.
Anodized Aluminum Casing
Show off some 808 style with the smartly designed footprint and sleek aluminum casing. Available in black, blue, silver and red.
Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Enjoy up to 6 hours of wireless music, podcasts and more on a single charge with the built-in lithium ion battery. A USB charging cable is included to power up your listening experience and the unit includes an indicator light.
Legendary Inspiration. Flawless Execution.
Great sound doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Insanely cool looking doesn’t have to fall apart in a month. 808 Audio brings your playlist to life with fashionably cool products that work as good as they look - all with a price that’s music to your ears. Don't just hear your music. Live it. Feel it. From the highest notes to the deepest grooves.
808 Audio’s line of over-ear and on-ear headphones, in-ear buds and Bluetooth wireless speakers unleashes your music with uncompromising comfort, convenience and sound quality. Whether it's price, quality, performance or design, with 808 Audio, you don’t have to choose.
Please Note: All sales are final unless defective. Returns for repairs only.
The 15.4" MacBook Pro Notebook Computer from Apple is a powerful notebook computer with an innovative aluminum unibody design. It is loaded with advanced power management features and an integrated battery, which work together to provide up to 7 hours of wireless web browsing.
You may notice an unfamiliar logo next to one of the ports on the left side of the system. This is Thunderbolt, a high-speed interface that can move data at an amazing 10 Gbps, which is double that of USB 3.0. The MacBook Pro has dual USB 3.0 ports as well. The Thunderbolt port also doubles as a display output because it shares the same physical form factor as a Mini DisplayPort. You can daisy-chain up to six devices, so you'll be able to connect high-speed external storage and an external Apple LED Cinema display via the same port!
The computer's 15.4" (39.1 cm) display features LED backlight technology and a glossy finish. Its 1440 x 900 native resolution gives you ample screen space to work with. You'll be able to output to an external display at up to 2560 x 1600 via Thunderbolt. Any Mini DisplayPort-compatible display will plug in without the need of an adapter. If you have a display with DVI, VGA or HDMI input, you'll only need to purchase an adapter cable (i.e., HDMI-to-Mini DisplayPort) for connection.
You'll be able to communicate with friends and family thanks to built-in support for FaceTime chat. The computer's FaceTime HD camera supports 720p HD video chat via the included app. You can make video calls to other Mac users with FaceTime as well as to anyone with an iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or an iPod touch model with a built-in camera.
The system is powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 Quad-Core Processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz. The computer is loaded with 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a 750GB 5400rpm hard drive and a SuperDrive DVD burner. You'll be able to connect to the Internet with ease via 802.11n WiFi or wired Gigabit Ethernet. The MacBook Pro also features built-in Bluetooth 4.0, which allows you to connect wireless headphones, keyboard, mice and other compatible peripherals without a hassle.
Graphics are handled by integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics& NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, which gives you the best of both worlds in regards of battery life and performance. The MacBook Pro uses integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics for everyday use, such as web browsing and word processing. It is also capable of HD video playback.
The computer features a comfortable backlit chiclet-style keyboard, which features space between each key for improved accuracy and comfort when typing. It also sports a glass Multi-Touch trackpad with a clickable design. Rather than having a separate button for mouse clicks, the entire surface of the pad is clickable. This increases the active surface area and allows you to quickly click without having to maneuver to the bottom of the trackpad.
The trackpad also fully supports Multi-touch gestures. You can tap the trackpad with one finger to click, tap with two fingers to right click, scroll through documents using two fingers, pinch to zoom, navigate through Safari or iPhoto with three-finger left and right swipes or use two fingers to rotate a photo or PDF.
iLife '11 has a complete suite of digital creativity applications. Easy enough for anyone to use, iLife '11 will help you edit your home movies, organize digital photos and compose original music. iLife '11 includes iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand.
The 64-bit Mac OS X operating system features Time Machine backup. Time Machine automatically backs up system data to an external hard drive. The notebook also features intuitive Cover Flow navigation, the powerful Spotlight search tool and Quick Look document preview. You'll be able to use Boot Camp to run Windows on your Mac, if needed.
- Strength. Lightness. Beauty. Seamlessly Integrated
- MacBook Pro is machined from a single piece of aluminum, an engineering breakthrough that replaced many parts with just one. It's called the unibody. And the first time you pick up a MacBook Pro you'll notice the difference it makes. The entire enclosure is thinner and lighter than other notebooks. It looks polished and refined. And it feels strong and durable - perfect for life inside (and outside) your briefcase or backpack
- A Display Full of Bright Ideas
- Everything Apple designers and engineers do, they do for a reason. They chose LED backlight technology for the MacBook Pro because it makes the display instantly bright and allows it to be incredibly thin. They used edge-to-edge glass not just because it looks beautiful, but because it lends structure to the display. And at the top of the screen they hid the built-in FaceTime HD camera. So you see your friends and family in big, beautiful widescreen - and as little of the camera as possible
- Multi-Touch Trackpad -- It Just Feels Right
- The Multi-Touch trackpad has no button because it is the button. That means there's more room to track and more room to click left, right, center and everywhere in between. Apple designers and engineers spent countless hours considering things like sensitivity (how much pressure triggers a click?), audio feedback (what does the click sound like?) and friction over the smooth glass surface (what does it feel like?). The result is a trackpad that just makes sense to you...and your fingers
- Magnetic Latch
- Because the magnetic latch has no moving parts to snag, jam, or break, even opening and closing your MacBook Pro is a pleasure
- Easy Access to Connections and Ports
- The connections and ports on the MacBook Pro, such as the MagSafe power, Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt, dual USB 3.0, SDXC card reader and audio in/out, are all smartly integrated on the same side of the notebook. So your cables stay neatly organized while connecting and disconnecting your devices is easy and convenient
- MagSafe Power Adapter
- The power cord is held in place magnetically, so if someone should happen to trip over it, the cord disconnects harmlessly and your MacBook Pro stays put safely
- ThunderBolt Port
- Thunderbolt lets you connect high-performance devices and high-resolution displays to a single, compact port. It even supports Mini DisplayPort devices, such as your Apple LED Cinema Display or an HDMI adapter for your television
- Designed to Make an Impact -- Just Not on the Environment
- Complete control over how the MacBook Pro is designed, how it's manufactured and how it's packaged gives Apple an environmental edge. LED backlight technology preserves energy. Glass and aluminum are highly recyclable. The MacBook Pro is free of most harmful toxins and it is shipped in packaging smaller than its predecessor. That means fewer trees used for boxes and fewer planes, trains and trucks used for transport
- Intel Core Ivy Bridge Processor
- The 15.4" MacBook Pro now features a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 Quad-Core Processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz and 6MB of shared L3 cache. This CPU bring even more power to everything you do
- The Graphics Performance You Need, When You Need It
- The integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 processor boosts performance by up to 60 percent. That extra power gives you a smoother, more fluid experience than before. It's still highly efficient, too, so you get long battery life when you're out and about. For graphics-intensive applications, the 15" MacBook Pro automatically switches to the NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M discrete processor with up to 1GB of video memory. It's also up to 60 percent faster than the previous generation, so you see more frames per second in 3D games and get greater speed and responsiveness for your HD video projects
- Fast & Versatile I/O
- Imagine accessing multiple streams of uncompressed HD video - from your MacBook Pro - at speeds that let you edit an HD feature film in real time. Thunderbolt technology allows you to connect the high-performance peripherals that make it possible. Ultrafast and ultraflexible, the Thunderbolt pipeline is up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800 and offers unprecedented expansion capabilities. These models also feature dual USB 3.0 ports, which support transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps. They are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- FaceTime 720p HD Camera
- Get more of your friends in on the fun with crisp, widescreen HD video. The picture is so clear, it will look and feel almost like you're in the same room. You can make 720p HD calls from your MacBook Pro to any Mac with a FaceTime HD camera. You can also make video calls to iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch and other Intel-based Mac computers
- Multi-Touch Trackpad -- Be More Hands-On
- The Multi-Touch trackpad is the most natural way to interact with what's on your screen, and the smooth glass surface gives you plenty of room for gestures. Pinch to zoom in and out, swipe to flip through photos, rotate to adjust an image, and much more. The buttonless design lets you click anywhere. And if you're coming from a right-click world, you can right-click with two fingers or configure a right-click area on the trackpad. The more you use the Multi-Touch trackpad, the more you'll wonder how you ever did without it
- A Long-Lasting Battery -- Charge Less & Do More
- MacBook Pro delivers amazing battery life. And that's with more powerful processors and faster graphics than ever. An energy-efficient processor architecture with an integrated video encoder, along with automatic graphics switching, helps improve battery life. So you can get up to seven hours on a single charge
- It's Very Well Connected
- MacBook Pro automatically finds available networks and allows you to join them with a click. And the three-stream 802.11 n wireless technology gives you the best possible performance at the greatest range. Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology is also built in, so you can use your favorite wireless accessories right out of the box
- Ports with Possibility
- With the Thunderbolt port, you can daisy-chain as many as six devices - including an Apple Thunderbolt Display and Mini DisplayPort peripherals - to create a full-fledged workstation. And with support for video and eight-channel audio, it's easy to connect HDMI-compatible devices - like your TV and home stereo - using an HDMI adapter (sold separately). Current VGA, DVI, and DisplayPort adapters are also supported.
Two USB 3.0 ports let you access a pipeline that's up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. And your USB 2.0 devices can still plug right in. If you have devices that use FireWire 800, there's a port for that, too. And an SDXC card slot that supports up to 64GB cards makes it a snap to transfer all those photos to and from your MacBook Pro, so you can edit and share them on the spot
- Burn DVDs Superfast
- Use the 8x SuperDrive on MacBook Pro to burn DVDs in no time. Since the SuperDrive writes to double-layer discs (DVDs with nearly 9GB of space), it's great for backing up data, too
- iCloud stores your content and lets you access your music, photos, calendars, contacts, documents, and more from whatever device you're on. So if you take a picture with your iPhone or make changes to your meeting schedule on your iPad, iCloud makes sure everything appears on your Mac, too
- Support from AppleCare
- A Mac includes 90 days of free telephone technical support and a one-year limited warranty. If you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan (sold separately), you can extend that coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac
- Support from the Apple Retail Store
- You can always get expert advice at the Genius Bar in any Apple Retail Store. Even better, when you buy a Mac directly from Apple, you can sign up for One to One. A personal trainer will help you transfer files from your old computer and give you a year's worth of in-person training sessions
- Turbo Boost
- Processor-intensive applications like Aperture and Final Cut Pro benefit from extra power. And Turbo Boost provides it, automatically increasing the speed of the active cores - up to 3.7GHz. So your work just goes smoother and faster
- So Much Power on One Chip
- Built on a 22-nanometer process, Intel's third-generation Core architecture keeps the processor, cache, graphics processor, and a faster-than-ever 1600 MHz memory controller on a single chip. Since data doesn't have as far to travel, you can fly through demanding tasks like editing HD video, compiling audio, or rendering a multilayered image file
- Hyper-Threading technology allows two threads to run simultaneously on each core. For example, on a quad-core processor, OS X recognizes eight virtual cores so the processor can spread tasks more evenly across them
- Included Apps
- Built-in apps include iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Mac App Store, Safari, Mail, iCal, Address Book, Time Machine and FaceTime
- iPhoto is an easy-to-use photo application that makes it fast and fun to organize and find your pictures, as well as make them look their absolute best. With features like Faces, Places, and Events, iPhoto helps you keep track of your photos by who's in them and when and where you took them - all in an immersive full-screen view. Quick and simple editing tools let you make so-so shots picture perfect with just a few clicks. Photo Stream in iCloud automatically pushes new photos to all your devices, so you're never without your latest shots. And if you feel like showing off what you've captured, iPhoto lets you share with beautiful photo books and letterpress cards or online via Facebook and Flickr
- Don't settle for boring home movies. With iMovie, you can transform the videos you shoot into your very own indie flicks. Create a Hollywood-style trailer that'll make your audience laugh, cry, and cheer for more. If you know how to drag and drop, you can make a movie in iMovie. It comes with Apple-designed themes that look fun and professional. Just choose one and iMovie does the rest, adding animated titles and sophisticated transitions automatically. Customize your screen gem further with your own words and audio
- Whether you're musically gifted or mostly curious, GarageBand is the application for you. Plug in your electric guitar or USB music keyboard and get ready to rock with virtual replicas of the most revered amps and stompboxes in the world, as well as over 100 software instruments. Just because you didn't grow up learning your A, B, and C sharp doesn't mean you can't. Basic Lessons teach you just that: the basics. Choose from 40 lessons that cover blues guitar, rock guitar, classical piano, pop piano, and more. Or get a private lesson from one of your musical heroes, like Sting or Death Cab for Cutie, with Artist Lessons.1 GarageBand even tells you how well you're playing in real time with a feature called "How Did I Play?"
- Mac App Store
- Just like shopping the App Store on iPad, the Mac App Store offers endless possibilities to browse and purchase apps. New apps install in one step right to Launchpad. And the Mac App Store lets you know when app updates are available, so you always have the latest versions
- Designed with the Mac in mind, Safari emphasizes browsing, not the browser. In new full-screen view, the browser frame is only a pixel wide, and you can hide almost the entire interface if you choose. So there's nothing to distract you from an article, video, or photo album. Navigating web pages is easy with new trackpad gestures; flip through web pages with a swipe, and double tap or pinch the trackpad to zoom in on text or images. Safari also features Reader, which lets you peruse articles sans annoying ads. Don't have time to finish what you've started? Reading List lets you save links to articles and other web pages for later, and iCloud keeps your Reading List up to date across all your devices. Since pages render fast in Safari, you won't miss a minute of the web
- Mail makes it easy to manage all your email from a single, ad-free inbox. It features powerful search capabilities, with search suggestions and tokens built in. It works with the free me.com email account you get when you sign up for iCloud, as well as most email standards - including POP3 and IMAP - and popular email services such as Gmail, Comcast, Time Warner, Charter, Cox, Yahoo! Mail, and AOL Mail. Mail supports Microsoft Exchange 2010, too. If you have more than one email account, no problem. Add your accounts to Mail and you'll be able to access all your email from one place.
And Mail looks as great as it works. It makes full use of your display with a gorgeous widescreen view featuring a full-height message and a message list that includes snippets. With Conversations, messages from the same thread appear in an elegant timeline showing each communication as it was sent while hiding redundant text
- Keep track of your busy schedule and share it with others using iCal. Create separate calendars - one for home, another for school, a third for work, and so on. See all your calendars in a single window or choose to see only the calendars you want. iCal lets you create invitations using contact information from your Address Book, update your guest list, keep track of responses, and receive the latest status information. When you or another Mac user receives an iCal invitation via Mail, it's automatically added. iCal also works with iCloud, Yahoo!, and Google. And when you use iCloud, every iCal edit you make on your Mac automatically appears on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. So no dinner dates are missed, no meeting goes unattended, and no anniversary is forgotten
- Address Book
- With Address Book you have a flexible and convenient place to store contact information for everyone you know. You can import names, numbers, addresses, and photos from other applications; create smart groups for clubs, activities, and business purposes; print address labels and envelopes; and more. iCloud updates your contacts on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac - so when you enter someone's contact info once, you have it everywhere. And since Address Book is built on vCard, an industry standard for storing contact information, your friends can send you cards that you can add simply by dropping them in - no typing required
- Time Machine
- Time Machine works with your Mac and an external hard drive (sold separately) or Time Capsule. Connect the drive, assign it to Time Machine, and start enjoying some peace of mind. Time Machine automatically backs up your entire Mac, including system files, applications, accounts, preferences, music, photos, movies, and documents. But what makes Time Machine different from other backup applications is that it not only keeps a spare copy of every file, it remembers how your system looked on any given day - so you can revisit your Mac as it appeared in the past
- FaceTime for Mac makes it possible to talk, smile, and laugh with anyone on an iPad, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch, or another Mac from your Mac.2 So you can catch up, hang out, joke around, and stay in touch with just a click. And when someone tries to reach you, the call rings through on every Mac you own, even if FaceTime isn't running. So you never have to worry about making yourself available. If you don't want to receive calls, just turn FaceTime off in preferences. FaceTime is integrated with your Address Book so you can initiate chats easily
- Photo Booth
- Take photo snapshots and video clips with your Mac using Photo Booth. Send them to your friends, use one as an iChat icon, add them to your Address Book, or organize and edit them in iPhoto. The real fun starts when you use the effects and backdrops in Photo Booth. Snap a photo of yourself at the Eiffel Tower or in outer space. Choose from nine new effects that use facial tracking technology so effects look great whether you're front and center - or left of center. Snap single photos or shoot multiples in a four-photo burst. You can even shoot video clips, complete with effects, then trim them right in Photo Booth and send them to friends and family. And since Photo Booth can be viewed full screen, you'll enjoy every detail down to the last pixel
- LG Tone Platinum HBS-1100 Bluetooth Headset with Harmon Kardon Sound
- Delivers Clear, Unobstructed Sound
- Streams audio from your smartphone via a wireless Bluetooth connection
- Equipped for listening to music and taking phone calls
- Uses electronic waves to cancel out ambient noise
- By eliminating background noise, it enables clear conversations
- Designed for Comfort and Convenience
- Sleek, lightweight, and ergonomic
- Retractable wires make the headset easily portable and storable
HP ProBook 4545s 15.6" Notebook PC - (AMD A6-4400M, 2.7GHz, 8GB, 320GB HDD, WEBCAM, Windows 10 Professional )
Everyday computing just got easier with the HP ProBook 4545s Notebook PC . Enjoy true reliability on the road or at home with a simple, yet powerful value-packed Notebook that gets the job done. Fully loaded with a AMD A6-4400M 2.7GHz Processor and 8GB DDR3 Memory, the HP ProBook 4545s Notebook PC makes for a speedy and efficient PC. The 320GB SATA Hard Drive provides ample space to store all crucial data safely. The 15.6" LED BackLit Anti-Glare HD Display provides for crystal clear viewing. The HP ProBook 4545s Notebook PC is also pre-loaded with Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit) which offers a user-friendly interface.
Grow plants indoors with the GearCanyon LED Grow Bulb. With ultra-bright LED light that gives plants the nourishment they need, this grow bulb is perfect for growing just about anything! Use it to keep potted plants healthy indoors during the winter, to start an indoor garden, or just to give your plants some much-neeeded light after a few cloudy days. Unlike florescent lights, this Grow Bulb produces the perfect wavelength of light for plants to convert to energy. Help keep your plants healthy with the GearCanyon LED Grow Bulb.
Take incredible photos of the world around you in 360 degrees with this LG 360 CAM. This compact camera syncs with your smartphone for taking and storing video and images. The dual wide-angle 13-megal-pixel lenses let you take photographs from both sides, making this LG 360 CAM a must-have for the moments where you don't want to miss a thing.
Take your wireless charging experience to the next level with the Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand. Available in black sapphire or white, the new wireless charging stand allows you to charge your compatible Galaxy device up to 1.4x faster than standard wireless charging transmitters*. Using Samsung’s Fast Charge technology, the stand can transfer a faster charge to the device when used with the included Fast Charge wall charger. The Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand is closing the gap in speed between wireless and wired charging! The stand is also backwards compatible for any Qi-enabled device so you can charge those devices wirelessly at standard speeds.
Wireless Charging Convenience
Say goodbye to tangled wires and lost charging cables. The Samsung Wireless Charging Stand utilizes Qi Inductive Charging Technology that eliminates the need to fumble with charging cables each time you want to charge your device. Perfect for at home or the office, the dedicated charging stand is always at the ready, providing wireless power whenever you set your device on the stand. The stand was designed to allow you to still use your device while charging, propping it up so you can navigate music, review notifications and answer calls without having to interrupt charging.
Easy To Use
The Samsung Wireless Charging Stand is easy to set up and use. First, connect the charging stand to your device’s charging cable and then place your phone on the stand. For optimal performance, your device should be placed in the center of the stand. The built-in LED indicator light will alert you if the device is not properly aligned and when a good charge alignment is acquired. A spare Samsung Fast Charge wall charger is included with the stand. If a non-Samsung or Samsung charger below 2A is used, you may damage the charging stand.
The unlocked, Glacial Silver HTC One M8 32GB Smartphone carries on in the tradition of the flagship One line, with a larger screen compared to its predecessor--5" for this model, and still Full HD--a 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor, 2GB or RAM and the addition of a microSD card slot. All the while retaining characteristic features like metal construction and a 0.37" thick form factor.
True to HTC One form, the phone features a 4 megapixel rear-facing camera that emphasizes low-light performance over megapixel count. New for the M8, there is a secondary real camera above the primary one that acts a depth sensor for certain app-enabled features, like refocusing in post. To get the most out of the One's camera, the phone features apps that allow you to retroactively refocus the image, create panoramic shots, and record Full HD 1920 x 1080 video.
A pair of front facing HTC BoomSound speakers with amplification encourage you to use the phone as a standalone portable entertainment device. But for those times when the BoomSound speakers might not be appropriate, a 3.5mm mini jack connector allows headphones, microphones, or a combination of both to be connected.
In addition to 3G and 4G LTE broadband capability provided by a slot for a nano SIM card, the phone features Wi-Fi so that you can download large files or stream video without cutting into your data allowance. For connecting headsets and other accessories wirelessly, the phone features Bluetooth 4.0, and it also supports NFC pairing so you can connect two devices simply by tapping them together. For use in home entertainment contexts the phone features DLNA wireless media streaming as well as HTC Connect.
This version of the One M8 features 32GB of internal memory, however if your storage needs exceed this, or if you prefer the flexibility of removable storage, new for the One M8 there is also a slot for an optional microSDXC card. The phone will accept cards up to 128GB in capacity, and the microSDXC card can be used for app data as well as storing music, photos, video, documents, and other media content. Apart from the wireless connections available, data can be transferred or backed up to a computer using phone's micro USB 2.0 connector.
The battery is built-in, and at 2600mAh boasts a standby time of up to 496 hours while connected to a 3G network, and up to 20 hours talk time. The phone features USB charging, and also includes an AC wall adapter.
- HTC UltraPixel Rear Camera with Depth Sensor
- The philosophy behind HTC's Ultrapixel camera places low light performance ahead of megapixel resolution. The camera features a 1/3", 4MP sensor with back-illumination (BSI) to reduce the space between pixels, while the pixels themselves are 2.0 um in size. The 28mm equivalent lens features an f/2.0 aperture. New for this model there is a second camera that acts as a depth sensor, and is designed to provide metadata allowing compatible apps to refocus the image after it has been taken. The camera can capture up to 1080p video at 60 fps as well as HDR (high dynamic range) still photos at up to 2688 x 1520 (4MP) resolution, and can take photo bursts at up to 8 fps.
Photo related apps provided by HTC include: Gallery with UFocus, Dimension Plus, Seasons, Foregrounder, and Image Match. Between these apps, you can adjust focus after the fact, create 180 x 360° panoramas, and more
- 5MP Front Camera
- For video chatting and taking the self-portraits, the phone also features a 5MP front-facing camera. Like its rear-facing counterpart, the front camera features BSI, and can capture 1080p at 30 fps video and take HDR photos
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable, and is optimized for use on non-CDMA U.S.A. carriers. It can also be used in other parts of the world, however high speed data access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network.
LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth, NFC, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: This phone is optimized for North American networks. It many work on international carriers as well, however 3G and especially 4G LTE access may be limited or unavailable. Regardless of your region, please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone supports in the Specifications.
- Android 4.4 KitKit Operating System
- The Android operating system features a user-friendly interface, and is designed for intuitive multi-touch navigation. You can customize your home screen with frequently used apps and widgets, as well as create folders and shortcuts to things like system settings and bookmarked webpages. With the Android operating system you will also have access to the Google Play Store, which offers a vast library of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. With native mass storage support, you can interface your Android device to a computer for file management and content sharing.
Note: This device is upgradable to Android 5 Lollipop.
- 5" Full HD Touchscreen
- Particularly of note for gamers and multimedia smartphone users, the HTC One M8 features a full 5" touchscreen with a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and a pixel density of 440 ppi
- HTC BoomSound with Dual Front-Facing Speakers
- A pair of front-facing speakers direct sound toward, not away from you. And, featuring a 0.85cc top speaker chamber and a 0.80cc bottom speaker chamber, with the HTC One M8 it is like having a mini boombox in your pocket. Additionally, HTC uses proprietary membrane excursion direct control designed to deliver optimized volume and bass to really make your music thump
- Brushed Metal Chassis
- After the modern look, the HTC One M8 is encased in a brushed metal frame and features stacked internal components to provide a form factor that is 0.37" thick
- The HTC One features built-in GPS that can supply location data to pre-loaded as well as user installed Apps, including Android's own Google Maps
- Notable Pre-Installed Apps
With HTC BlinkFeed, simply pick the social networks, news and feeds you want to stay updated on and they'll all stream live to your home screen. Your live home screen can contain the latest updates on your friends, photos, social networks, calendar events, sports teams, music, news, and more
Keep track of daily schedules, appointments, meetings, reminders and more
With Sense TV, you can select TV channels, access program guides, adjust audio and more. Find your favorite shows, and it will notify you when they're on
Please Note : Phone is fully functional. Has signs of wear which may include of scratches, dents, or cosmetic issues. May include personalization. Includes charging accessories. Device will not include SIM card.
This powerful iPhone 6 smartphone takes Apple's trademark innovations to the next level with updated Siri capabilities, improved Touch ID security, and an easy-to-use 4.7-inch LED touchscreen. Thanks to the improved system applications that cover everything from slideshow presentations to spreadsheets, you have access to a wealth of amazing features at your fingertips. The 8 MP camera takes high-resolution pictures and video, even offering several different zoom settings. The 16 GB of memory that come with the iPhone 6 Plus will easily hold thousands of images and documents, and hundreds of videos and songs. The phone even comes with Apple Pay, allowing you to just swipe the phone to pay at many stores. The phone also allows for 14 hours of 3G talk time at full charge.
The NuVision TM818 Combo 8-inch Windows 8.1 tablet and protective keyboard /carry case boasts a lightweight design and powerful 1.83GHz Intel quad core processor.
This mid-sized pocket mobile device has the features you are looking for. It provides class leading distortion-free image quality on a 1280 x 800 pixel touch screen display. Its widescreen configuration is suited to reading ebooks, checking emails, analyzing documents, and viewing your favorite YouTube videos. Use your stereo headphones for an impactful sonic experience when listening to music and movies.
The tablet features Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, an HDMI output to connect a larger HDTV, dual cameras, 1GB RAM, and 32 GB of storage with an additional 64GB option through a memory card to store more document files, music, videos, photos, etc. People have commented on how the tablet is lightweight with a solid feel to it. See for yourself!
- 8” Diagonal 16:10
- Windows 8.1
- Intel Atom CPU
- 1G DDR RAM
- 32G Internal Memory
- 1280 x 800 Resolution
- IPS (In-Plane Switching)
- Capacitive Multi-Touch
- 2.0MP Front & Rear Cameras
- Micro USB
- Memory Card
- Headphone Jack
- Includes Apps: MS Office 365 Personal, Bing News, Bing Finance, Bing Sports, Bing Weather, Skype, OneDrive with free cloud storage, Email, Calendar, and Xbox Music
Please Note: Phone is fully functional. Has signs of wear which may include of scratches, dents, or cosmetic issues. May include personalization. Includes charging accessories. Device will not include SIM card.
The iPhone 6 isn't simply bigger - its better in every way. Larger, yet dramatically thinner. More powerful, but remarkably power efficient. With a smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets our most advanced Multi-Touch display. It’s a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure. With a seamless, continuous aluminum and glass design, the iPhone 6 Retina HD Displays are the thinnest most advanced Multi-Touch display at 4.7 inches. Enjoy the A8 chip with a 64-bit architecture processor, not only faster than the A7 but up to 50% more energy efficient too
Get the reception you've always wanted! No one wants to pay an extra bill every month for a service that can be had absolutely free of charge. Digital television broadcasts are uncompressed, resulting in the best picture quality offered today. This Liger Digital Super-Thin Antenna is optimized specifically for these television broadcasts, so expect to see your favorite shows like you've never seen them before with unparalleled HD quality.
Please Note : Phone is fully functional. Has signs of wear which may include of scratches, dents, or cosmetic issues. May include personalization. Includes charging accessories. Device will not include SIM card.
The Apple iPhone 6 Plus is larger, yet thinner and more powerful, yet more power-efficient than previous models. It features a 5.5" Retina HD touchscreen display, rear 8-megapixel iSight camera with autofocus and 1.2-megapixel FaceTime camera. This Apple iPhone is also equipped with a M8 motion coprocessor that efficiently measures your activity using advanced sensors. It runs on a lithium-ion battery that provides up to 24 hours of talk time and up to 384 hours of standby time.
Please Note - This item qualifies for our "Free you pay shipping!" Program. The more you buy, the more you save!
- The first through third pack cost $2.99
- The fourth and fifth pack cost $1.99
- The sixth and seventh pack cost $1.49
- The eighth pack and more = $0.99!
For all the poetry and swanky advertising that surrounds it, the idea behind cologne is simple: it's a product that appeals to men who like to smell nice. But given how mobile our culture has become, bottled-colognes are too clunky to lug around in briefcases or glove compartments.
Introducing Swago, a one-time cologne applicator for the man on the move. Packaged conveniently as a durable cotton wipe in a palm-sized sachet, Swago is portable and inexpensive - a plus for the man who needs a practical solution for the here and now.
Just apply, and you're good to go.
- Style: For a sexy, sophisticated, subtle, and spontaneous man
- Notes: Grapefruit, Ginger, Mandarin, Aquatic Molecules, Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood, Musk.
- Style: Fresh. Spicy. Leather.
- Notes: Frosted Grapefruit, Blood Mandarin, Peppermint, Rose Absolute, Musk, Cinnamon Bark, Blond Leather, Tonka Bean, Patchouli, White Wood, Amber Ketal.
- Style: Balanced between brightness and sensuality
- Notes: Bergamot, Cardamom, Fresh Pineapple, Papaya, Jasmine, Violet, Rose, Nutmeg, Musk.
- Style: The fragrance for the man who would be many men at once.
- Notes: Wormwood, Bergamot, Cardamom, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon, Cumin, Wood, Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.
- 1. Use a screwdriver to loosen the screw on the shoe track
- 2. Grasp both ends of the wheel to open it
- 3. Pick your shoes up, stick in the shoe heel;
- 4. Using both hands to beat both ends of the wheel inward tightly (the shoe and the pulley should be close);
- 5. After adjust the width, remove the shoe and tighten the screws;
- 6. Put feet up, buckle the elastic cord, to prevent loosening.
The Ora LED Solar Powered String Lights are Waterproof and Weatherproof and should last for 8+ hours per cycle. The Ora Solar Powered string lights can be operated in steady or flash modes. The solar panel comes complete with a mounting stake and swiveling mount for easy positioning. Just mount the Ora string lights and position the solar panel where it will capture the most sunlight and you are good to go.
Here's a special and remarkable idea for decorating your party, bar, restaurant and home for any occasion. Create a real design statement and make your space truly stand out. These easy-to-install LED 9W energy-saving light bulbs with remote control operation can adjust color, mode and brightness. They can display solid or flashing and emit white, red, green and blue, plus twelve additional bright colors!
The 1st gen Kindle Fire is the perfect tablet for content delivery. With a powerful processor you can move seamlessly across apps and open titles quickly at a touch. With a 1.2GHz processor and 1GB of RAM, Kindle Fire is 40% faster and more fluid than before.
Ultra-fast web browsing over built-in Wi-Fi, easy-to-use email works with Gmail, Yahoo! and more The most popular apps and games — Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, HBO GO, Pandora, Angry Birds Space, and more
Display: 7" multi-touch color display; 1024×600 pixel resolution at 169 ppi, IPS (in-plane switching) technology Size 7.44″ × 4.72″ × 0.45″ (189 mm x 120 mm x 11.5 mm) Weight 14.1 ounces (400 grams)
System Requirements None.
Kindle Fire is ready to use right out of the box – no setup, no software to install, no computer required to download content
Storage: 8GB internal storage, approximately 5.5GB available for user content
Battery Life: Up to 9 hours of reading, surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music. Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage, and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Actual results may vary
Charge Time: Fully charges in 3.3 hours via the Kindle PowerFast charging accessory, or slightly longer with other micro-USB power adapters that you may already have. Charges in approximately 11.5 hours from your computer via the included USB charging cable Wi-Fi Connectivity Single-band Wi-Fi. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks Ports USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) port for connection to a PC or Macintosh computer or to connect to the Kindle PowerFast charging accessory
Audio: 3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated stereo speakers Content Formats Supported Kindle (AZW), KF8, TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible Enhanced format (AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV, MP4, AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, HTML5, CSS3, MP4, 3GP, VP8 Condition: Grade A Refurbished
Inheriting technology and design features from the MacBook Pro line, the MC516LL/A Features a durable white polycarbonate unibody design featuring a brilliant LED-backlit display, a glass Multi-Touch trackpad and Apples innovative built-in battery for up to seven hours of battery life.
Measuring just 1.08 inches thin and weighing 4.7 pounds, this sleek MacBook cuts a slim profile on any desk (or in any backpack or briefcase) and it comes with everything you need for email, calendar, contacts, browsing the Internet, and more. The MacBooks LED-backlit display renders movies, documents, photos, and games in sharp, clear resolution, and the 2.4Ghz Duo processor keeps everything moving smoothly.
A rugged polycarbonate case is designed to withstand drops, and a nonslip surface covering keeps it from sliding around on a desk or tabletop.
Fast Duo Processor
Two processors built onto one chip keep the laptop moving at a quicker clip than a single core, reducing lag time and making easy work of multitasking email, videos, and Internet browsing.
An integrated webcam, omnidirectional microphone, stereo speakers, and slot-loading DVDSuperDrive equip the MacBook with all the tools necessary for watching videos in high quality or recording podcasts and video blogs.
Through the refurbishment process, the entire computer is tested for functionality including memory, hard drive, and keyboard. Grade C products will look and perform well although will show some signs of wear, including cracks, scratches dents on corners and/or other surface imperfections. Laptop screens may have some small blemishes although not visible when screen is on. Grade C products are fully functional and perform as new.
This product is refurbished.
Sleek and simple, this Italian Sterling Silver Snake Link Chain is the perfect piece to wear alone, with a pendant, or added to a layered look. Add this key jewelry piece to your collection today.
Featuring a circular design with a rotating navigation bezel, the Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch provides quick and easy access to notifications, apps, and widgets. Track your fitness, check sports scores, skim restaurant reviews, and more. The Gear S2 is compatible with most Android devices so you can sync your devices and get more out of every moment of your day. The Samsung Gear S2 gives you access to all your important information in a circular design. Easily locate your favorite apps around the perimeter and just rotate the bezel to navigate through your notifications, apps, and widgets. The 360 x 360 pixel AMOLED touchscreen of the Gear S2 offers crisp images and sharp text on a compact 1.2-inch display. The Samsung Gear S2 is designed to work with most Android smartphones, giving you at-a-glance access to the features you already enjoy. It also offers 4 GB of internal storage, built-in Bluetooth 4.1 and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and a dual core 1.0 GHz processor for a fast and responsive operating system. With the Samsung Gear S2, you can receive notifications from your smartphone without having to take the phone out of your pocket. You can have calendar notifications, texts, or even news and sports updates right on your wrist with a glance. The Samsung Gear S2 offers several built-in features to help you keep track of your daily activity levels and meet your exercise goals. The included S Health app lets you enter and track dietary concerns such as calorie, water, and caffeine intake and utilizes the watch's accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer, and heart rate monitor to track your activity. You can even set notifications to warn you if you have been inactive for too long.
The PRIV features DTEK technology for enhanced security and data protection. This software tells you when your privacy is at risk and enables you to take steps to protect it. With DTEK, you can know your overall security rating at a glance and can monitor and control application access to your camera and personal information.
This smartphone features both a virtual and tactile keyboard, allowing you to choose which is most suitable for you. The physical keyboard is touch-enabled, so you can perform many device functions right on the keyboard, and features easily programmable buttons so you can create and launch customized shortcuts for increased ease-of-use and efficiency.
The PRIV houses a 5.4" AMOLED screen, which is designed to produce vibrant images with robust color depth. The screen's 2560 x 1440 resolution enables you to view detailed on-screen content. For photo capturing and video recording/chatting, this smartphone features a 2-megapixel front camera and an 18-megapixel rear camera. The rear camera has a 6-element f/2.2 lens and incorporates optical image stabilization. Autofocus is also built-in and there's a dual-LED flash for taking pictures in low-light situations. On the video side, the rear camera allows you to capture detailed HD video at 1080p resolution.
For connectivity, this smartphone features Bluetooth 4.1 for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and dual-band Wi-Fi. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect-to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. GPS is also on-board for using Google Location and Maps services. The PRIV has a non-removable 3410mAh battery that's designed to last up to 22.5 hours with mixed use. Note: Although Android 6.0 Marshmallow is available, this phone might ship with an earlier version of Android OS pre-installed. In the event it arrives with an earlier version of Android, you will be given the option to upgrade to Android 6.0 Marshmallow upon powering on the device .
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works within the Specifications
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The STV100-1 is a US variant of the BlackBerry PRIV. The STV100-1's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- Powerful Camera Performance
- The PRIV camera is engineered to deliver professional-looking photos by integrating technologies found in DSLR cameras. The rear-facing 18MP camera features a 6-element f/2.2 lens certified by Schneider-Kreuznach. The rear camera also features optical image stabilization for low light shooting, phase detection autocus for fast and accurate AF, and a dual-color flash that ensures the white balance of your flash will match the rest of the photo. A front-facing 2MP camera is also on-board for selfies or video chat. Color filters and exposure control settings are available and can be applied as you take the picture. The PRIV is also able to record up to UHD 4K video with the rear camera, as well as 720p video with the front camera.
- DTEK Privacy Protection
- DTEK by BlackBerry for Android lets you know when your privacy could be at risk so you can take action to improve it. Monitor your overall security rating at a glance and take control of application access to your microphone, camera, location, and personal information.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 6.0 Marshmallow overhauls permissions, allowing you to have finer control over what your applications have access to. It also marks the debut of Now on Tap, a context-sensitive update to Google Now that checks your current screen for keywords and then searches for them automatically. Other performance and security enhancements are included as well.
Note: Although Android 6.0 Marshmallow is available, this phone might ship with an earlier version of Android OS pre-installed. In the event it arrives with an earlier version of Android, you will be given the option to upgrade to Android 6.0 Marshmallow upon powering on the device .
Please Note - This item qualifies for our "Free you pay shipping!" Program. The more you buy, the more you save!
The first remote cost $5.99
The second remote cost $4.49
The third through fifth remote cost $2.99
The sixth remote and more = $1.99!
Remote Shutter for Your Smartphone Camera Takes Perfect Pix!
Taking selfies has gone to the next level! A simple press of the Shutter-Ball releases the shutter on your Smartphone giving you epic selfies or group portraits without distortion or contortion. The ShutterBall is a great accessory for your Android or iOS compatible phone/tablet and gives you a brilliant photo without the mirror getting in the way.
Enjoy taking those epic selfies anywhere you go. The ShutterBall is easily stored and taken on the go. You can just attach it through your belt loop, store it in your bag/purse or keychain and relish in those impressive photos anytime for any occasion. Whether you’re out to dinner with friends, at a sporting event or on top of a mountain, the ShutterBall makes capturing those special moments easier than ever.
Photos and Videos
The trigger works up to 60 feet away from your mobile device helping you take cool photos or amazing videos. Getting a great video of you and your friends at the skate park catching some air or while you’re just hanging out at the mall has never been easier or more gratifying. Just quickly press the ShutterBall while doing a trick or striking a pose and your picture will be taken with ease. The ShutterBall helps avoid those awkward photos with half of your arm in the picture or with someone photo-bombing in the background. Get exactly what you want out of your pictures and videos every time.
This sleek and tough case protects against scratches, bumps and shocks. The Commuter Series case has two layers of protection that work together to divert any impact force away from the device, keeping you and your phone ready for anything.
- - A stylish, protective case for a highly connected lifestyle
- - Sleek form factor offers pocket-friendly protection for your device
- - Features two layers of protection that guards your phone against drops, dust, and shock
- - Case includes self-adhesive screen protector to help guard against scratches
- - Never miss a call, email or text while on-the-go with this tough case wrapped around your device
- - Compatibility: Motorola Moto X
- - Model: 77-32130
- - Included items: OtterBox commuter series case
- - Dimensions: 4 inches long x 2.5 inches wide x .5 inches thick
- - Weight: 2.4 ounces
Get dependable, long-lasting power from CopperTop batteries. These batteries have been engineered to deliver the power you need for all your household devices. And because Duracell is the #1 trusted brand of parents, pharmacists, and first responders, you know its a battery you can trust.
Please note that all sales are final for this product